My Ouija board story

My friend had done time in a maximum security jail and he had a board that he crafted himself. Over ten years he used this board hundreds of times and he became well known from stories other inmates spoke of. He encountered many spirits and bizzare comunes with the otherside. This board he said was like it was charged from frequent use somehow and his encounters happened instantly and came through very strongly. He said it was as if the spirits were lining up to make contact several times a week and some had the ability to enter his cell through this energised board.
what did your friend do to wind up in a maximum security jail?

what did your friend do to wind up in a maximum security jail?
He killed someone whilst driving under the influence of alcohol. It was a tradgety for all concerned he has and probably never forgive himself he has never drunk alcohol again hes out of jail now.

I’ve tried to use the ouija board alone and with others many times. No ghosts, no zozo... nothing. I’ve had silly times with friends and I moving around the board intentionally but when we really tried the planchette wouldn’t move. I’m becoming convinced that I bore spirits into moving on lol same old questions. Is there anybody here with me? And so on until I get bored and silly asking who’s the ghost with the most? To be honest, I think it’s a waste of time. I’m very much interested in hearing ( evp) or seeing them. Which is where I concentrate my efforts. I believe that when you research the paranormal there’s always a possibility something could go wrong with whatever method you choose.

Reactions: Aces
I’ve tried to use the ouija board alone and with others many times. No ghosts, no zozo... nothing. I’ve had silly times with friends and I moving around the board intentionally but when we really tried the planchette wouldn’t move. I’m becoming convinced that I bore spirits into moving on lol same old questions. Is there anybody here with me? And so on until I get bored and silly asking who’s the ghost with the most? To be honest, I think it’s a waste of time. I’m very much interested in hearing ( evp) or seeing them. Which is where I concentrate my efforts. I believe that when you research the paranormal there’s always a possibility something could go wrong with whatever method you choose.

Are you really a demon hunter?
If I was still a cough**dumba$$**cough I’d totally get a pink bedazzled board :D

I find it funny that 8 year olds can buy a ouija board but I need ID to buy a lighter. Either way you’re playing with fire.
Ahem no need for that can clicks exist even in here haha people are so predictable im an omega male i operate alone mostly and by the way we have a saying down here "taking the piss" which was what i was doing when i asked you that.

Are you really a demon hunter?

Ahem no need for that can clicks exist even in here haha people are so predictable im an omega male i operate alone mostly and by the way we have a saying down here "taking the piss" which was what i was doing when i asked you that.
Lol that’s just a tongue in cheek way of describing what I do. I’m a demonologist. If someone has serious issue with demons, I can help. Usually.