My Ouija board story

I agree. I actually started reading into the occult and spiritual warfare by the time I was 14. Big issue was that I had no elders to go to, nor friends, so I did so alone. I still think that using a ouija board alone, without someone at least in the next room, is a bad idea. Especially while you’re still young and impressionable, since use of the board has in some cases resulted in short lived possessions
Don’t know why it said 18 but meant to type 14.

Sorry for the confusion Lynn. I was not denying or questioning their dangerous nature. I was instead only trying to muse on why they seem to work so damn well. Seems you were able to shed some light on that piece of my puzzle too - which I think I'd summarize as "the more that play together, the less merrier those dangerous results can be" :(

Having never played with a Ouija board before, I doubt I would have thought to "close the door". As a Wiccan student I certainly know the importance of that control from doing circle work. But, like any other uninitiated lay person, I would probably careless leave open a portal to all kinds of stuff. Thanks for the repeated warnings on this point Lynn.
Sorry Wands, Didn’t mean to get on the soap box lol.

Sorry Wands, Didn’t mean to get on the soap box lol.

Can’t we petition someone for a law to force manufactures to put a warning label on these things?

I know that can’t prevent someone like Charleh from MacGyvering his own unlabeled board.

But how do we help protect the innocents from mystical disaster? They’re not all going to come to the PNF first looking for their controversial “Hex Education” and free “paranormal prophylactics”.

I think so. And since I see an increasing amount of cautionary advice being posted, then how about a new PNF slogan too? How about, “The PNF reminds everyone to always practice ‘safe hex’.”
Ok that’s. Come spit right there ROFL!!!
Ha hahahahaaaa!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I think so. And since I see an increasing amount of cautionary advice being posted, then how about a new PNF slogan too? How about, “The PNF reminds everyone to always practice ‘safe hex’.”
Maybe not “hex”. We don’t condone black magic but I like your pun :D

Reactions: WitchAndShaman