My orb picture

Becki

Long time coming...EXCITED!! WELCOME BACK ART!
Reaction score
My cat Mickey was looking around acting strange... Not unusual as was my dog... I snapped this picture... Actually a series... But this was in one picture. We have a lot of activity in our house... It's close to 125 years old.
image.jpg

Orbs that big don't look like dust. Sometimes orbs are explained away by someone saying that it's dust, but not these! Have you thought about doing a cleansing? That would creep me out.

Reactions: Debi
Ya def not dust. It was only in one pix in a series of burst photos. We have a lot of little things... Nothing ever bad. Baxter has a "friend" he plays with in the back steps... She takes his toy and does his prance dance tossing his toy on the step like he does with us. My room, Mickey always chases the walls... Etc... Looking at things... I look for bugs etc... Never anything. I've felt things. But this isn't the only place I've lived like this. Jeff has seen things too. We're willing to share as long as nothing bad happens

Reactions: Indigo and Debi
Very interesting pictures and that is def no dust..and I too am def seeing some facial structure in those orbs. Keep up the good work.

Welcome to the forum, Raul. Nice to have you with us!
Thank you Debi, currently at work catching up on some shows on the tablet, I feel like I have traveled back in time and loving every minute of it.