My Old Home...

The only thing I can really think of that's always been near electrical wise is a big electrical generator/building. It's a village block and a half north-east of our house.

Hi Electrik, thanks for sharing your story with us. That sounds like a place nobody should ever go back to. I agree with Lynn that by going there you risk bringing something back with you. If it were me, I’d never go back to that place. If I did, I would consider burning it to the ground. Mold and evil spirits are not conducive to healthy living.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
No I know, it's just a lot to let go of. I spent nearly the first 20 years of my life in that place.

Reactions: Fizz
No I know, it's just a lot to let go of. I spent nearly the first 20 years of my life in that place.
Home is where your family is. You will make new memories. If you do go back wear a mask so as not to breath in the spores from the mold. You could really get sick if you don’t. Just take the valuable items you can’t live without. If the mold is really bad anything you take will have to be totally cleaned. The ghosts are a secondary worry.

Yes, and we do have to go back to fix the fence cause we still own the place and the fence is falling into the neighbors yard we got complaints lol

Yes, and we do have to go back to fix the fence cause we still own the place and the fence is falling into the neighbors yard we got complaints lol
Well keep us updated on any new occurrences. I hope you are able to sell the place or the property.

I second what everyone else said. Don't bring anything back from that house. If you can get it demolished, so much the better. If you have to back to fix the fence anyway, you might just poke your head in and let anyone (meaning ghosts) hanging out inside know that you aren't coming back and that it's time for them to go on as well. Can't hurt and might actually help! :)

I second what everyone else said. Don't bring anything back from that house. If you can get it demolished, so much the better. If you have to back to fix the fence anyway, you might just poke your head in and let anyone (meaning ghosts) hanging out inside know that you aren't coming back and that it's time for them to go on as well. Can't hurt and might actually help! :)
Good advice.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Just came back from the house we have been going there to clean and throw away the garbage. Someone is also fixing the fence. We hope to tear it down and do renovations at some point. We only spend about an hour or so in the house, especially upstairs because paranoia and weird stuff starts to happen... It's fascinating in a way but also very scary.

Just came back from the house we have been going there to clean and throw away the garbage. Someone is also fixing the fence. We hope to tear it down and do renovations at some point. We only spend about an hour or so in the house, especially upstairs because paranoia and weird stuff starts to happen... It's fascinating in a way but also very scary.
Remember to mask if you go inside, hon.

Out of curiosity, have you ever done an EMF reading in the home? Especially the upstairs. With all that's going on I'm not sure we touched on that as another possible problem for you guys.