My mother

There are physical reasons for a face to look strange. One is a TIA or mini stroke. This causes the face to distort and look as if it is melting by sagging A LOT. This is of short duration and the face goes back to it's normal look after the event. Also, there are mental illnesses that can cause the face to manifest extreme distortions. Between fear of the observer and the event itself, you saw what you saw but the cause was most likely of a physical source.

I see. Thank you. You don't know exactly how much this information puts me at ease. Thank you so very much.

What you need from here is to look at putting this in your past and looking at how you go forward, Sad. After talking with you on the threads here, you have great determination and potential. Focus on the future and what you can do to add positive things to it.

What you need from here is to look at putting this in your past and looking at how you go forward, Sad. After talking with you on the threads here, you have great determination and potential. Focus on the future and what you can do to add positive things to it.
There is no way I can't. I have an awesome sister. She's supporting me since I'm ten. We're making it. We will make it.

That's the curse of youth, you see. We cry glitter.

There is no way I can't. I have an awesome sister. She's supporting me since I'm ten. We're making it. We will make it.

That's the curse of youth, you see. We cry glitter.
You keep shining, hon, and I'm so very glad you have a supportive sister.

SMT, thank you for sharing your life with us. You may help others realize there is always hope to overcome adversity. Debi is right that you are not to blame. Your mom obviously had a mental break down. She was not in her right mind when those things happened. Moving forward to have a good life will be your reward and a testimony to others.

Reactions: Duke