My most recent scare

Iamgumblia

Reaction score
Hi guys! Before I tell my recent strange experience, I should introduce myself a little bit. In general, I don't usually see spirits in real life unless they are powerful but I can feel them and hear their conversations. When I sense them near me, I will usually get chills and have a feeling that something isn't right. The feeling can be described as someone is invading my personal space. I come from a long line of shamans but that's another story for another time.

So my most recent paranormal activity was when I had a creepy dream that something was trying to take my friend away. In the dream, we were taking a nice walk in the forest when suddenly, the sky just turned dark. I can usually tell when I'm in a dream so I knew immediately that something was invading my peaceful dream. Even when the sky was dark, something even darker came out from the forest and it was the size of a small child. The only way to describe it would say that it was a shadow creature kinda shaped like a human but had glowing eyes. Even though it was all black, I could see long hair trailed behind the creature's back.

It ignored me and starting walking towards my friend. I pulled my friend towards me because she was just standing there but then the creature spoke. It told me that "It wanted her". I immediately told it to go away but it grabbed my friend's hand and dragged her deeper into the forest. I was shock and ran in their direction but I tripped on a rock and woke up.

I was really scare for my friend so I texted her immediately and told her not to follow anyone home. She's still single and date a lot so I thought it could be a warning that came through a dream with someone meaning to harm her, but I never told her anything about the creature. I just stated that crazy things happen to people all the time so please be careful and no matter what, don't go near any forest. She laughed and said ok but that was it.

A couple of days later she actually came over with a few of my other friends to hang out with me. By the time we were done, she didn't feel comfortable to drive home alone in the dark as it was already 1am so I told her she could spend the night at my place. My boyfriend thoughtfully said, he would sleep on the couch so she could share the bed with me.

The next morning, I woke up to her talking to me so I answered her back but then realized that she wasn't making any sense. I looked over at her and was surprised to see that her eyes were wide open but clearly, she was still sleeping. She spoke quickly and sounded so scare so I shook her to wake her up! When I saw recognition in her eyes, I knew she woke up. Obviously, she was spook out about something and kept asking me if this was real. After she calmed down, she told me about her dream.

So in her dream, she was with me in my living room when she was suddenly attacked by an unknown force. She couldn't see it but I could see it. It kept beating her and since it was invisible to her, she was defenseless against it. In the dream, I told her that it was a small child and furry. I apparently tried to hold it down so she could escape. As I held it down, she ran outside my place but was suddenly transported into a moving train. She said no one else was on the train but her and that creature.....even though she couldn't see it. She said it sounded like a little girl and was giggling that she had to follow it. My friend was so scare so she called me to come help her and surprisingly, she woke up inside her house. I was at her house so she was explaining to me about her dream not realizing that she was still dreaming. That's why when I woke her up for real, she was confused because she thought she had already woken up and was talking to me.

Long story short, she refused to sleep over at my place now. As to what really happen if it was paranormal or just coincidence, I'm not sure myself but it was certainly a weird experience for both my friend and I.

It sounds like you were trying to protect your friend in the dream, and that is admirable. It puzzles me about that creature; exactly what it was is hard to figure out, except the obvious part about it being evil.

The interesting part is that you were present when it tried to harm your friend, so maybe you sensed her danger and responded in dream time?

We have a creature in my culture that resembles a furry little girl that can be evil but is more mischievous. You don't want to follow her. When my friend describe the girl, I was shock as I've never told her about this creature from my culture

Reactions: garnetsilver
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your experience.
You mentioned your culture, may I ask where you are from?