My list is long...

I'm a champ when I know all of the C2C bumper music tunes.
I fail to see the difference between King of Queens and Mike and Molly.
Making too much small talk with the cashier.
Confusing Charleh when I sit on my davenport in the front room and listen to the Hi-Fi.:D

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Ooooh. Lots! Let me count the ways:

1) I still dress like it's the early 90s
2) Anime and manga are just pretentious ways of saying cartoon and comic. Other cartoons and comics have been art for the best part of a century! Asterix is art and I don't describe it in French.
3) Also it's conformist and badly drawn! :unamused: *Shakes wizened fist*
4) I moan that Sousixie and the Banshees and Bauhaus were goths and it does not mean 'generic metal'! (I've been moaning about that since the 90s...)
5) I remember when there were more than ten video games that just get slightly different graphics and sold as something new for about twelve grand a pop or however much Generic Shooting People 394 costs.
6) I can't eat nothing but toasted white bread for two days and drink a bottle of vodka plus beers and still live, like in the good old days.
7) They all spell my name right on bills these days due to practice.
8) I can always remember worse weather.
9) I can always remember better weather.
10) I'm old enough to remember changing the nappy of somebody who is an adult now.
11) I sneer at people who laugh at the sound quality of walkmans while they listen to an MP3 on earbuds.
12) I consider the really truly great advance in modern phones is the off button. Now that is progress!
14) I'm way more superstitious nowadays.
15) I am nostalgic for old adverts.
16) I have to mentally work out the actual value of things due to inflation leaving me behind...
17) I prefer large print. (I'm viewing this at 170%)
18) My parents are only 33% older than me.
19) There is only one Transformers movie. It had Orson Welles, Eric Idol and Leonard Nimoy in it and Weird Al Yankovich on the soundtrack.
20) Someone wrote a comedy version of A Christmas Carol with me in mind as Scrooge.
21) That was ten years ago.
22) I've had a conversation with someone younger than my t-shirt.

Last edited:
Ooooh. Lots! Let me count the ways:

1) I still dress like it's the early 90s
2) Anime and manga are just pretentious ways of saying cartoon and comic. Other cartoons and comics have been art for the best part of a century! Asterix is art and I don't describe it in French.
3) Also it's conformist and badly drawn! :unamused: *Shakes wizened fist*
4) I moan that Sousixie and the Banshees and Bauhaus were goths and it does not mean 'generic metal'! (I've been moaning about that since the 90s...)
5) I remember when there were more than ten video games that just get slightly different graphics and sold as something new for about twelve grand a pop or however much Generic Shooting People 394 costs.
6) I can't eat nothing but toasted white bread for two days and drink a bottle of vodka plus beers and still live, like in the good old days.
7) They all spell my name right on bills these days due to practice.
8) I can always remember worse weather.
9) I can always remember better weather.
10) I'm old enough to remember changing the nappy of somebody who is an adult now.
11) I sneer at people who laugh at the sound quality of walkmans while they listen to an MP3 on earbuds.
12) I consider the really truly great advance in modern phones is the off button. Now that is progress!
14) I'm way more superstitious nowadays.
15) I am nostalgic for old adverts.
16) I have to mentally work out the actual value of things due to inflation leaving me behind...
17) I prefer large print. (I'm viewing this at 170%)
18) My parents are only 33% older than me.
19) There is only one Transformers movie. It had Orson Welles, Eric Idol and Leonard Nimoy in it and Weird Al Yankovich on the soundtrack.
20) Someone wrote a comedy version of A Christmas Carol with me in mind as Scrooge.
21) That was ten years ago.
22) I've had a conversation with someone younger than my t-shirt.
And I thought MY list was gonna be long! I surrender! Benway! You win on this one! :D And you made me laugh...

Reactions: Lynne
ukwSrUF.png

It's an age thing. Twenty two! Ha! I have to get up to my actual age in numbers! *cough*

23) I'm sometimes startled when I look in the mirror.
24) I remember when the introduction of the the minimum wage meant I got a pay raise.
25) I swear at all the logos and ads when a game starts and think that it was better listening to screeching noises while I read a book for half an hour when I was a kid and actually mean it.
26) I think 80s Marvel comics Star Wars is better than the new movies.
27) I remember 1999 (Prince) 2000 (every future prediction) 2001 (book and movie) 2005/6 (future Transformers) and 2012 (end of the Mayan calendar all being sci-fi stuff. And still think of them like that.
28) "It's just terrorists! When I was a kid...."
28) When I go on a night out I sometimes see the ghosts of all the great bars now gone.
29) I look at something the size of a thumbnail which can hold thousands of books in genuine awe.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
I can't see links from Facebook! Um...

30) Can't see bits of the internet due to blocking Facebook.
That may be your browser, Ben. I have no idea what you guys have in the UK for blocks, but most times it's from a particular browser or computer setting.

And then again, if YOU have blocked facebook then anything from there WILL be blocked per your orders!

Reactions: Benway