My list is long...

Oy vey...the sounds I can make! lol Besides my body with the snap, crackle and pops, I can sound like some wounded beast when I get out of bed in the morning! lol

The list goes on, but I wanna see what you do first! :p

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
Mrs C accuses me of driving like an old man when I drive her mini van. I drive differently when I drive that car and when other people are in the car. I drive very differently in my two seater.

Yeah, I have the snap, crackle, and pops that you mention, Debi. Reaching and bending (especially doing both at same time - picture picking up newspaper in early morning) produces the mandatory moans.

Don't like some of the current music, don't like current style of wearing pants, never did like ear rings on guys and ear rings on anywhere but ears.

I'll probably be nodding my head and agreeing with later posts. All for now.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
Cell phone manners.
Golf etiquette.
Antenna TV is just plenty.
Balms, salves, ointments.
I have no clue who anybody is on TMZ or The National Enquirer.
The Seattle Mariners are still an expansion team.
I buy shoes for comfort first.

Last edited:
all the normal old person sounds now,. and where as I used to get sore from working out or strenuous labor I swear I can now just get sore from sleeping... go to bed feeling fine and wake up feeling like ive been beaten all night, ..almost believe I could pull a muscle now just from thinking too hard.

The fact that I often can’t figure out how to do stuff on the net! I don’t understand why young people won’t call to make or cancel plans instead of texting. I also fail to see the beauty of tattoos and piercings. I guess this makes me an old person lol.