My Hometown Humonoid

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
‘Humanoid’ Spotted in Indiana: It Sounded like a Pig

HOBART, Ind. — A group of people in Lake County claim they came upon a humanoid creature.

forest-trail.jpg

One of the Hobart, Indiana, residents, who chose to remain anonymous, says that he and a group of people were walking on a trail when the”entity” showed up about 10 days ago.

“It crossed our path,” he explains. “It turned and began a very distinct pig-like squealing. It looked perched up.”

The man reported on MUFON that the unknown creature started chasing them, prompting the group to run away.

“We stopped half-way, and again it started squealing louder.”

The eyewitness described the entity as a greyish human-like creature” that was walking on four legs.

“It was very long and low to the ground, but it also perched up.”

The man says he is sure it wasn’t a boar and that he had never seen anything like it.

“I know may native and non-native animals, and this experience can’t possibly be any I know,” he said.

In late August, a man in Ohio claimed to have seen a humanoid-looking creature in a bean field.

In 2015, a woman in Kentucky says she saw a pink “pig-human hybrid” near Murray.

Hobart has a population of 30,000 and is about 31 miles south of Chicago.

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Hobart is a big name in the town that I grew up in. Hobart brothers started manufacturing plants in Troy.