My Hat Man experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Reaction score
One night in early 1999 I was in my room laying down. I dont remember why, but I had to get up earlier than normal the following morning, so I really wanted to get to sleep. While I was laying in bed I suddenly felt like I was being watched. I was working at a movie theater, and had a lot of movie posters on my walls. For some reason, I felt like these things watching me were watching through the eyes on my movie posters. I scanned the posters in my room, and although I didnt see anything odd, I could feel the presence of these beings.

I also felt that these beings were not here to harm me, but were here just to observe me. For what reason, I still dont know. This type of thing would normally be enough to spook me, but in this case, I felt okay with it. I felt like I knew everything would be fine, and I wasnt worried about them.

After some time passed, I started to feel sick to my stomach. I continued to lay in my bed but was unable to fall asleep. Partly because of the feeling of being watched, and partly because I felt sick. After some more time passed, I had to get up to pee. As I got up I looked at the clock and it read 1:30am. As I was walking to the bathroom I was thinking to myself something along the lines of "This sucks, I need to get up early." And I was a little upset - not upset that I was being observed, but I was upset that I was not going to get enough sleep. After going to the bathroom I went back to bed.

As I was lying on my back, a shadowy figure with a fedora-type hat leaned over me and telepathically said to me "We gave you more time." It then moved back out of my sight and after a couple of seconds of processing what just happened, I looked at the clock which now read 12:30am.

The nausea was gone, the feeling of being watched was gone, and I fell asleep a little bit later.

At the time, I had never heard of Shadow People or Hat Man, but later (through listening to Coast to Coast) I would hear those terms, and eventually did some research about these beings. I always felt that this experience really happened, as strange as it was, but after seeing that other people had an experience with such a similar being that also wore a fedora-style hat, I knew for sure that it wasnt just a dream, and that it was a very real experience.

Cool Josh. Wow, a two-fer, shadow person and time travel!! I've heard of lost time, but to be able to go back in time would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.