My Girlfriend's Black Eyed Kid Dream

ColdThursday

Reaction score
Yesterday my girlfriend, who I have always thought might be paranormal sensitive, told me about a dream she had had about Black Eyed Children. The worst part is, she had never heard of them until after she told me the story and I told her to stop messing with me. But she was genuine, she had no idea what they were and she was shaken up.
She said in the dream, a pair of BEKs kept appearing in windows and reflective surfaces at a beach house we were staying at in the dream. She said they kept appearing and they kept moving to windows and surfaces around the place that were in her eyeline or the room she was in. She said her dream self then employed the strategy she always uses when she sees something paranormal (like I said, she's sensitive but won't admit it) AKA not acknowledging the spirits and not looking at them whenever possible. She said they left her alone while she was using this strategy, but when dream us got into bed for the night, they appeared at the foot of the bed even though she had not invited them in. She said she used her strategy, ignored them, but then dream me started screaming and that is when she knew they were real.
She said she woke up at that point in full sleep paralysis, which she gets sometimes, occasionally even bad enough that she sees the "Old Hag" hallucination some sufferers get. She didn't see anything in reality she said, but she was very shaken.
Anyone have thoughts on this?

Yeah. Sounds scary. And yet another account of fear surrounding dreams.

I’m toying with the idea of asking Debi to let me start a forum on dream counseling. Particularly with handling nightmares & fear associated with them as there are a lot of newcomers posting on this theme.

I’m not a world expert on nightmares but I have spent a fair amount of time in the trenches & have developed callouses to them so to speak. Many years of trial & error & lucid dreaming have given me a reserve of experience from which to draw.

Yesterday my girlfriend, who I have always thought might be paranormal sensitive, told me about a dream she had had about Black Eyed Children. The worst part is, she had never heard of them until after she told me the story and I told her to stop messing with me. But she was genuine, she had no idea what they were and she was shaken up.
She said in the dream, a pair of BEKs kept appearing in windows and reflective surfaces at a beach house we were staying at in the dream. She said they kept appearing and they kept moving to windows and surfaces around the place that were in her eyeline or the room she was in. She said her dream self then employed the strategy she always uses when she sees something paranormal (like I said, she's sensitive but won't admit it) AKA not acknowledging the spirits and not looking at them whenever possible. She said they left her alone while she was using this strategy, but when dream us got into bed for the night, they appeared at the foot of the bed even though she had not invited them in. She said she used her strategy, ignored them, but then dream me started screaming and that is when she knew they were real.
She said she woke up at that point in full sleep paralysis, which she gets sometimes, occasionally even bad enough that she sees the "Old Hag" hallucination some sufferers get. She didn't see anything in reality she said, but she was very shaken.
Anyone have thoughts on this?
i guess in a dream BEKs don't need to be invited in.

Reactions: ColdThursday
BEKs freak me out although I've never seen any. Just the thought of such a being makes my blood run cold.
My encounter in the dream where the girl with dark wavy hair & black eyes was weird. And the TV snapping on just as she tapped my hand awake, was weird to be sure. But so much stuff like this gas happened around the place that I just took it in stride.

It may sound unusual but I feel sort of honored to experience them. Also a strange sense of comfort. It’s nice to know that the world isn’t as concrete as we think it is. There are great mysteries out there. Black eyed kids, nightmares, out of body, premonitions, haunting s & all the rest are like sign posts to a greater frontier.