my ghost picture

thank you for that Debi oh i have no intention of ever trying that like oujia boards i don't ever wanna mess with them either, i just wanna study them using photos, emf meters and other various items but i have alot of learning to do if truth be told :), i would never like to trap a spirit as it would be cruel and inhumane

Reactions: Debi
thank you for that Debi oh i have no intention of ever trying that like oujia boards i don't ever wanna mess with them either, i just wanna study them using photos, emf meters and other various items but i have alot of learning to do if truth be told :), i would never like to trap a spirit as it would be cruel and inhumane
Good to know! My mantra is "Ouija boards are tools, NOT TOYS. Don't touch them unless you have the training...and even then, it's not a wise move."

Reactions: Lynne and shadoworb
I am so very sorry for your loss. It is a very interesting photo and I've seen many like it in my experience. My first thought is a road and or something in the background. It does however seem to have a faint white transparent look to it. It could almost look like a man in a white shirt, dark tie waving with his left arm upward.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi