My friend saw her child’s eyes change to outworldy.

Fantasio Inferno

Reaction score
I dont want to share what this person exactly is to me so ill just call them my friend. So, this friend of mine informed me they saw their child’s eyes change color once, and the pupils being similar to a cat’s, she told me this happened on a day they had gone out. She told me her child was very happy during the moment she noticed the eyes transforming, they were all shiny and gold from what she remembers. And its the first time she said shes ever seen something like this.

They didnt look threatening or aggressive, she told me they looked actually pretty gentle and full of happiness. When i heard that i asked her if she was sure of what she saw, and she told me that it was all true, because after that day she kept seeing her kid’s eyes transform. The night before she discovered this, she had a weird dream which the next day she tried to interpret, and from what she told me the dream was trying to tell her that she would discover something thats always been there. But she just hadnt noticed.

She didnt believe in the dream at first, but after what she saw, she was shocked. Luckily, shes very open minded, so she didnt take it as her kid was possessed or something. Ive tried finding what this could be about her kid’s eyes, but every research i did was just pointless. I trust that what she saw is real, because she has a very developed third eye, and her instinct and intuition is something i cant match. I asked her if she had seen herself or any other family member of hers with such eyes, but she told me no.

Perhaps she was seeing it from a spiritual or third eye view, and it was not actually a phycical change of the eyes. She may have been "seeing" the innner spiritual changes of her child.

Reactions: Charleh
Perhaps she was seeing it from a spiritual or third eye view, and it was not actually a phycical change of the eyes. She may have been "seeing" the innner spiritual changes of her child.
This is exactly what I was going to suggest. She was seeing through her own spiritual view. What the meaning is I couldn’t say but I’m willing to bet she knows in her intuition.

I can see shadows superimposed behind people’s eyes. Also light from the Spirit. People who are evil or ill or tired or depressed also appear as if they are flat & covered in a gray filter; head to toe. People who are happy or just very genuine appear like they are lit with white light from within. Kind of like a flourescent Light is turned on inside them.

Reactions: 7Critter
I can see shadows superimposed behind people’s eyes. Also light from the Spirit. People who are evil or ill or tired or depressed also appear as if they are flat & covered in a gray filter; head to toe. People who are happy or just very genuine appear like they are lit with white light from within. Kind of like a flourescent Light is turned on inside them.
Kind of like how others might see auras?

Reactions: Debi
Perfect description, Mrs. C. I "see" much in the same way.

Kind of like how others might see auras?
Similar, Charleh. At least from my perspective. Mrs. C. may differ on that. It is more "light" based, tho, than color based as aura's are normally seen.

I’ve heard that different seers see different things. Like an individual thing.
Yes, everyone "sees and perceives" a bit differently, but your description is fairly close to my own. :)