My friend dated a guy who was supposed to be born in 1980 but found out he was born 1968

well, unless he started school right out of the womb, he couldnt have graduated highschool in 80....at 12 years old....( if born in 68).lol......anyways, I agree with the others that theres probably a rational explanation or something .... is there anything else that is really strange or unsettleing that could be addressed about the situation???
I’m trying to see if she can send me the video she took looking through his stuff. It’s literally him in 1980. I promise you it’s insane

she ended it after 3 hangouts basically ..A lot of weird things happened but the main thing is that she looked through his stuff and found all paperwork showing he was actually 51 years old. There were IDS’s and papers from different states and places..documents about old jobs and voting, tons of stuff showing his birthday was 1968 and a picture of him graduating high school and it shows 1980.

she said she saw two guys in a black car…parked for like an hour and then waited…other car pulled up to talk to the first car…then another hour later they walked up and down his street and then were going through his garbage cans at like 4 am. Flashlights and everything like on a movie.

so, she only dated the guy 3 times and already has gone through his personal documents, photos and papers, and sat outside on the street at 4am scoping out his residence.....sounds like she is trying to find something way to hard, or shes actually stalking him....lol.

Wow. That must have been a shock.

My Mom was born in the far back hills of KY in the mid 20s, delivered at home by a local midwife. The midwife went to the county seat infrequently to provide the information of the births she attended to be transferred to official birth certificates. The theory was either the midwife or county clerk got names/dates mixed up in the process.

My Mom discovered the discrepancies in her mid 60s when decided to get her first driver's license. She presented her Baptismal Certificate for ID, but was told a birth certificate was required. Took several phone calls to figure out which certificate was hers since names and DoB had been recorded wrong.

My Mom was born in the far back hills of KY in the mid 20s, delivered at home by a local midwife. The midwife went to the county seat infrequently to provide the information of the births she attended to be transferred to official birth certificates. The theory was either the midwife or county clerk got names/dates mixed up in the process.

My Mom discovered the discrepancies in her mid 60s when decided to get her first driver's license. She presented her Baptismal Certificate for ID, but was told a birth certificate was required. Took several phone calls to figure out which certificate was hers since names and DoB had been recorded wrong.
Wow again I can't imagine the paperwork to get that sorted!

Reactions: Donna K.