My first (paranormal?) experience

Scary, especially when it’s an out of left field, seems your mind was at rest no fear no dread just boom it flew at you then it didn’t. I hope for your sake it was just head trick, some subconscious reaction to an image that for some reason holds some power over your mind. Anything more, well the thought inanimate objects coming to life, especially gnomes, they freak me out, anything More really unsettling.

Funny thing is I was never afraid of gnomes before or since this happened

I think Herbal Jaguar got this nail on the head. Maybe it actually did almost hit you but something intervened and made it look like nothing happened. I’ve had experiences like that too.

I had one instance where I was at a left turn light waiting to turn left, when the light turned green to turn left something in my brain said wait five seconds, so I did not three seconds after that a car ran the red light at a very high rate of speed. If I would have just taken off that car would have t-boned my passenger door. I chalk that one up to god looking over me.

I had one instance where I was at a left turn light waiting to turn left, when the light turned green to turn left something in my brain said wait five seconds, so I did not three seconds after that a car ran the red light at a very high rate of speed. If I would have just taken off that car would have t-boned my passenger door. I chalk that one up to god looking over me.
Wow you were protected for sure. Always listen to that inner voice.

Any other feelings or just the intuition not to go? Had a similar experience and I had some additional feelings afterwards like tingles and stuff but I wasn't a hair away from the accident like you. I waited about 5 minutes at my wife's request then where I would've been a big accident happened.

Any other feelings or just the intuition not to go? Had a similar experience and I had some additional feelings afterwards like tingles and stuff but I wasn't a hair away from the accident like you. I waited about 5 minutes at my wife's request then where I would've been a big accident happened.

Just hearing "wait five seconds", no other feelings except "DAMN that was close" followed by "Hey a**hole you had a red light, learn to drive you d**k"

hmm very interesting L.S.! believe it or not I have read about gnome sightings/ situations before that ppl had and it freaked em out. i.e. possessed objects as they were moving on their own etc. heck there's even videos of alleged garden gnomes coming to life etc on YT.. but to be fair most seem heavily doctored/fake, lol. but anyways on your story, I believe that you were of sound mind and knew what you saw. that you said one of them had lunged/was thrown at you from atop the stove is very bizarre and I can't blame you that it still kinda haunts you when you think about it. you said it seemed like it was thrown at you, not have become animated so perhaps a poltergeist-ish deal instead of haunted possession? and well with that, you said they never actually hit you and were all back in their original position once uncovered your face. sounds like you were spiritually protected then, if I could take a guess. sorry for getting kinda wordy here lol, but these kinda testimonies are right up my alley of intrigue + info I could give ya.

I think Herbal Jaguar got this nail on the head. Maybe it actually did almost hit you but something intervened and made it look like nothing happened. I’ve had experiences like that too.

yeah that's what I think too, a spiritual force-field as protection of sorts.

Reactions: Lynne