My first experience

hi fel
You are at the right place with this as most on here have experienced the paranormal on different levels and always interested in other's experiences. Also looks like you are from my home town, I live up the mid north coast now, welcome to the forum Dr.
Hello fellow Aussie. Me.. south of the Georges River.
Thanks for the dual welcomes. btw it is not Dr .. not a real doctor only a made up username like your cool one.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity and Debi
ozentity when writing that piece I got the shivers. I got the same shivers when I just re read it.:eek:
I think when you recall these events it takes you back and puts you in the same frame of mind you were at the time. I believe thinking about these things can bring them around, I've heard this many times, even watching movies of this kind opens some people to experience things paranormal. Skeptics may say it's imagination but I'm sure it is way different.

Reactions: Dr Spectre
hi fel

Hello fellow Aussie. Me.. south of the Georges River.
Thanks for the dual welcomes. btw it is not Dr .. not a real doctor only a made up username like your cool one.
I worked as a greenkeeper near the river years ago at Marrickville.Just call me Oz if you like Dr.

Reactions: Dr Spectre
I think when you recall these events it takes you back and puts you in the same frame of mind you were at the time. I believe thinking about these things can bring them around, I've heard this many times, even watching movies of this kind opens some people to experience things paranormal. Skeptics may say it's imagination but I'm sure it is way different.
I think you have that spot on. How else do you explain it. It was close to 40 years ago.. these shivers make it seem like it was only yesterday.

Reactions: ozentity
:ghost:When looking for something different to do one wet afternoon my then girlfriend suggested we have a seance. I had always had an open mind to the paranormal so a seance seemed a good idea. It was a simple ouija board on the dinner table and a upturned glass. I began with the first question. "is there anyone here" . I really did not expect an answer and we did not get one. So after waiting for about 10 minutes we decided the whole thing was futile and rather silly.

Suddenly there was a cool almost icy presence in the room. Ridiculous as we had no windows open as it was mid winter.

The following conversation is as close to word for word as I recall.

"Why has it become so cold" I asked my girlfriend. Did you leave a window open?"
"No" she replied.

Several minutes passed as we both put on another sweater. Then back in the room, my girlfriend exclaimed rather angrily "what did you do that for"
I replied "did what".
"You pinched my shoulder".
"I never did. I was away from you all the time"
She smirked and said "sure you were".

Then a chair moved across the room. We both froze and my girlfriend screamed. Then as quickly as the manifestations came they left. The room was back to its earlier warmth and we were both left mesmerized by what had just happened.

Without a word of lie we experienced something other worldly that day.
I’m glad it did not stay to continue bothering you. You were lucky.