My First Experience - Flying Stingray?

Thanks! That was interesting to read through. Lot of others seen similar things out West. Not any closer to knowing what it is, but it's neat others seen similar.
did it look like this?

did it look like this?
I remember this from several years ago. If you look at the map below, you'll see the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mumbai campus is on the lake where this video was taken. See the area marked "IIT Area" over the water on the map? It's designated airspace for the testing of drones and other projects developed by IIT engineering students. In all likelihood this is one of their drones.

Screenshot_20221117-183048_Maps.jpg

did it look like this?
That's more drone/mechanical like; looks like something spinning on the top of it to me. What I saw was alive and really a string ray / manta best way to describe it.

Reactions: Selectric
That's more drone/mechanical like; looks like something spinning on the top of it to me. What I saw was alive and really a string ray / manta best way to describe it.
You had a very exciting sighting. There may be air creatures we haven't discovered yet.

maybe you saw an aurora prototype, wasnt it the mid'ish 80's it was supposedly in development? (;ss)...... (yeah, i know, conspiracy theory, but hey, so are U.F.O's actually, kinda....lol)