My First Experience - Flying Stingray?

OP
OP
SpiritKid

SpiritKid

Reaction score
A kite can look like a ray. Kites can flap and appear to fly too.

Wasn't in a place where one would be flying a kite; trees and mountainous. More so, as a kid, I loved kites so it definitely wasn't that. Even with flapping, kites don't have that organic look to it and without someone in control, does anything but avoid trees and maintain a perfect pace/direction, especially at that altitude.

Reactions: Selectric
OP
OP
SpiritKid

SpiritKid

Reaction score
maybe you saw an aurora prototype, wasnt it the mid'ish 80's it was supposedly in development? (;ss)...... (yeah, i know, conspiracy theory, but hey, so are U.F.O's actually, kinda....lol)

lol Oh yeah, all things theories til we prove it I guess. :D But no, it definitely wasn't a drone or anything like that. Looked organic and wasn't insanely huge; a bald eagle would prob kick its ass easily. lol Wasn't that far above the height of the house; no higher than "normal" birds.

OP
OP
SpiritKid

SpiritKid

Reaction score
You had a very exciting sighting. There may be air creatures we haven't discovered yet.

Yeah, it's definitely be interesting thinking on it nearly my whole life. I know we all seek truth and answers, but there's something really fun about the mystery also. I was just looking around on Google for this and found some things they were talking about in regards to "air beasts" or whatever. Although it never mentions a stingray type of one, it certainly makes one think what's actually out there.

OP
OP
SpiritKid

SpiritKid

Reaction score
Sorry about late response back on my end. It's been long week. Thanks for all of the replies. All stuff I don't normally get to talk with others about so it's nice.

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
Sorry about late response back on my end. It's been long week. Thanks for all of the replies. All stuff I don't normally get to talk with others about so it's nice.
When you initially posted this, the first thing that came to my mind was the "flying sub" from the 1960s TV series, "Voyage to the Bottom of Sea." It was designed/built (in miniature) to resemble a stingray (minus a tail.)

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
Irwin Allen was a Gray. ;)

(I LOVED Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea! Admiral Nelson for president!)