My First Encounter: The Event That Awakened My Abilities

WW95

Reaction score
Thanks for advice on my first post but I think its time for me to tell you about the big one, the one that awakened my abilities, the one I suppress the memory of for so many years, and the one I'm planing to write a book loosely based on.

I've been sick child all my live, I was born premature and pneumonia was something I would get at least once or twice a year. I was in the hospital so much that as an adult, I consider the hospital children's ward my second childhood home. From the day I was born to the age of 14, living in a hospital was normal to me. I cant exactly remember when it started, if my earliest memory is correct, I was around 5 or 6 but I never fully grasped what was going on until I was 14. It was the last time I was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia and I would be staying there for about a month. After that, my family moved to another city.

Every night, I would wake up around 3:30 to 4:30 in the morning, always looking for something to drink but the world was never normal when I would wake up, it was distorted, almost like I was in another dimension. There were no night nurses nor could I sense the aura that sickness almost always leaves behind. what I did sense was what I can only describe as trail of energy, and it felt like it was calling me to follow it. after getting a drink, I did something I never did in the past, I started to follow the trail but as I was walking towards the door the lead out of the children's ward, I noticed something of that scared me, every room I walked by wasn't normal, they had an unnatural darkness to them, a kind that turning the lights off can't make. Seeing this was enough to make me run away from the trail and back to my room.

I remember hoping that if I go back to sleep, everything would go back to normal, and I could convince myself it never happened. for the longest time, it worked but then the change that in my grandparents home happened, my abilities kick into high gear, and those memories of paranormal encounters at the hospital came back.

Back then, I couldn't detect if it was a good or malevolent entity like I can now, all I could tell you was how powerful it is and the things it could do tells me it is a vary vary powerful entity. its been 12 years since I was last there and I'm glad I never follow the trail to the end, who knows what would of happened. I just hope no one else has encountered it, or worse yet, followed anyone home.

Was it a sprite, a demon, or maybe some other paranormal creature? I will likely never know.

Reactions: Rbo762
Hi WW95 and thank you for sharing your story.

I am a believer that hospitals are huge energy "battery banks", gathering and collating all sorts of emotions and energies from the thousands who visit every year - and sadly, many never get to leave. There are literally dozens of reports from all over the world from doctors, nurses, porters and other staff members of activity in hospitals that can not be explained from a natural point of view.

I am also a believer that how staff interact with the environment can also feed activity. There are a handful of documented accounts of doctors and nurses that have committed the most awful crimes to patients whilst on wards, and this surely has to tip the 'status quo' of the energy in the places that witnessed these horrific actions.

Most of the activity you hear about in hospitals seems to lean towards the negative side, and if you believe in them as I do, it is a ripe environment for diabolical entities to thrive, feeding off of the pain and misery of those who seek help from the medical profession. I have often wondered myself how many people actually leave a hospital with some sort of attachment from something within that has "taken a liking" to them during their time as a patient.

Hospitals and other associated medical facilities, in my opinion, are some of the most active sites that one can investigate. The energies never appear to dissipate after the closing down of such an establishment, they just go into limbo until "fresh souls" go into them and awaken whatever is lurking within - "feeding" off the new source of energy provided to them.

I have often wondered myself how many people actually leave a hospital with some sort of attachment from something within that has "taken a liking" to them during their time as a patient.
I do wonder that as well. I think the reason it never followed me home was it knew I was going to be coming back, that my weak immune system or fragile mental health was going send me back to the hospital, to live another week to a month in the children's ward.

I would also say my age, poor health, mental illness and abilities that were still developing likely made me a prime target for it.

I had an attachment follow me around for a good 24 years before someone told me about it and helped me be rid of it. So it is definitely something that can happen! The attachment came from a roommate who committed suicide. I hope she is at peace now.

• Sad
Reactions: Lynne and WW95
Thanks for sharing your story. You were no doubt picking up on something in that hospital. I think Titch is right in his theory about hospitals being a place for energy to gather. No telling what entities it might attract.

Thanks for sharing your story. You were no doubt picking up on something in that hospital. I think Titch is right in his theory about hospitals being a place for energy to gather. No telling what entities it might attract.
This was the first time I've wrote it down, the hardest part was trying to describe the state it put me in, and I still don't know if whet I wrote fully encapsulate the way it changed hospital.

Reactions: garnetsilver
This was the first time I've wrote it down, the hardest part was trying to describe the state it put me in, and I still don't know if whet I wrote fully encapsulate the way it changed hospital.
Can I ask what country you’re in? US?

This is why I strongly dislike hospitals.

This is why I strongly dislike hospitals.

Me too - but for different reasons......

As ex-military, and as with many serving and other ex-serving personnel, I do not like being in a place that reminds me of what could happen, or maybe what could have happened to me serving in some of the places we went to. I know it is silly to some, but all military personnel have the "worse case scenario" hidden away in the back of their minds most of the time and do not want to be reminded of it by visiting places like hospitals and seeing things up close and personal.

We are just a weird breed :tearsofjoy:

As an Empath, I dislike hospitals because of all the negative energy permeating the very walls. Once, while working in a nursing home, there was a murder right in front of the building. A nurses aid was killed by her brother in law, because she had encouraged her sister to leave him. I didn't see the body; thankfully the police cordoned off the area. That evening I was the last one in the office, finishing up my patient documentations. Suddenly I felt an ice cold sensation on my back and knew that this woman was staring at me from the door behind my desk. I slowly stood up and got the heck out of there.

Reactions: Paulm