My experiences.

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I don't know where to start on this, which one to put first?

Maybe my first experience of a ghost figure.

I was 9. It was late on Christmas eve, and I was in bed but couldn't sleep. I liked to sleep with the curtains open and see the stars. Tried sleeping but just couldn't - I was too exited - Tomorrow was Christmas day!

It must have been about Midnight (kids bedtime was pretty early), and as I lay in bed staring out of the window - something just floated though my wall and shelving! It moved reaaaly slowly. It was a sort of Z shape with a darker Eye at the front - similar shape to thick balloons if you were to make it, but made of a grey mist with a darker eye.
I wasn't afraid of it - I was amazed!
I got out of bed and followed it. By then it was mid way across my bedroom. I stood beside it, looked under and behind it, but decided not to touch it, as it made it's slow progression across the bedroom at a constant height and speed - until it melted into the far wall.

I realise now it may have been a hallucination, but I was able to get up and move around to view it up close, and many of the hypnagogic hallucinations that are experienced come with sleep paralysis - which I obviously didn't have.

It set the scene with my interest, and I have never been afraid of ghosts or spirits, so when I experience these things I always chase after them, rather than run away. After that I try and find out more about why or what they are.

You are brave! That’s a strange apparition. Thanks for sharing.