My experienced with ghosts and my deceased girlfriend at home

Pascal

Reaction score
Hi,

I have tell you that my girlfriend died on 30 june 2018 and we were 13 years together.
The day she died was really intense.
Well since her dead i have problems with sleeping. I never sleep in my bed but always on the couch (seat).
Why I don't know myself. It is probably because I found her in the seat while she was dying and I have a better connection with her. One night I fell asleep for about 5 to 10 minutes and thats every night a fell asleep for 5,10 or 20 minutes and then i clearly awake. That night i fell asleep when somthing wake me up i open my eyes and saw my girlfriend sitting in front of me. She look at me and smile. You can imagine that my hair stands up becauce i never expected that she was so closely to me. I see her sometimes, feel or hear her but this was the first time she was so closely to me.

The most time i making contact with ghosts at my home. Sometimes i hear them or feel them but i always use a voicerecorder to ask questions or just put my voice recorder on for few hours. I know there are ghost here in my home sometimes the TV is switched from the channel and the laptop is switched off and I feel breathing in my neck or feel a cold wind and doors are open and close again lights flicker. I try to understand them or to help them why they are here.

Greetins
Pascal

Hi Pascal.
That is so startling to find a loved one in that state. We are simpatico.:(
You know, this is just my two cents. Pray for her to step into the light. That may be the most hackneyed response ever. But it works for the common man on the street and the Pope.
I don't know if we ever get over a loss, but it is our duty to respond to it in a positive way. A duty to them and for ourselves.

Pascal, first let me offer you my sincere condolences. I would guess she was letting you know that life goes on after death and that she is still around in spirit. I hope that brought you comfort.