My experience with Michael the proud murderer and demonic infestation.

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Herbal Jaguar, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

You need to sever all contact with whats its nuts. I think you’ve made a great point with the evidence you’ve already provided so I don’t feel that you keeping the evidence will benefit you in any way, especially if you sense that it’s attached itself to the footage.

Herbal Jaguar likes this.
  2. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

I’d like to make a huge point here that certain offerings, sounds and whatnot may attract certain spirits, but you never really know what you’re going to get. You put out a beacon but any spirit can show up. While I don’t think this bean grinding stone is what started all this, I think at this point you need to effectively banish all negative forces from your home. And until this is all under control, I highly recommend you don’t let anyone in your home that brings negative energy. If you or your partner need to have an argument, take it outside so none of that negativity comes in. And I don’t know if you drink or smoke the good stuff but if you do hold off on it for a little bit. You want to be totally awake, aware and able to take these spirits on.

Do you belong to a church or know any clergy in your area? You may want them for intercession at the very least.

Herbal Jaguar likes this.
  3. Herbal Jaguar

Herbal Jaguar
    Expand Collapse

Really good points thanks so much. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately I'm living at my parents house so i am not able to control the negativity really..... Which makes me fear there isn't a end in sight

Charleh likes this.
  4. Herbal Jaguar

Herbal Jaguar
    Expand Collapse

Today I woke up and felt fine for about 30 minutes then I felt a funk creeping up with nausea. I battle it with courage. I went to the store to grab a pack of cigarettes and my wife said he was walking behind me following me. I feel better about him coming after me than my wife.

My wife is bipolar and has PTSD from being molested for 10 years by her family. The entities perceive her as weaker and I have been talking to her about that and she is doing a very great job today of staying positive. Maybe why they came to me. They have a steep battle to fight though. They said they want to turn us evil and take our souls. They've said that countless times.

5. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Have you talked to your parents about these issues?

6. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Good idea. Goes back to the saying a chain is as strong as the weakest link. Good on you for helping empower her.

7. Herbal Jaguar

Herbal Jaguar
    Expand Collapse

I have a bit but my mom owns this house and I feel bad telling her this stuff I don't want to scare her. My stepdad is a dick and always has a thick cloud of negativity hovering around him. I'm sure he has his own demons. I told them what happened last night a little bit and was asking them if they had been arguing and they hadn't.

8. Herbal Jaguar

Herbal Jaguar
    Expand Collapse

Seems to be changing in real time. I just took a shower getting in I didn't have a scratch. Getting out I had multiple scratches by my groin/pelvis area. [​IMG]

Image — Postimage.org

9. Herbal Jaguar

Herbal Jaguar
    Expand Collapse

Me and my wife wonder if someone hexed us or something.

10. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I think you may need to talk to a Priest or a clergy of your faith. This situation is beyond what I can advise. I will continue to pray for you both. When debi is well I suggest you sending her a private message. She has references of people that maybe able to help you.