My experience with Michael the proud murderer and demonic infestation.

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Herbal Jaguar, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Herbal Jaguar

Herbal Jaguar
    Expand Collapse

So do you think all entities I talk to are negative? I am not convinced either way. I have gotten positive EVP's before. I think anytime I get knowledge it's positive

2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

So sorry you had to go through that. It’s always those low times that life seems to hit the hardest. Are things better for you two now? I’ll be praying for your situation.

3. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

There may be spirits out there that are still on the lower astral plane that may mean no harm, but you’re playing Russian Roulette in my opinion. When you open the door anything or one can answer.

7Christie likes this.
  4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Totally agree Armand

5. Aces

Aces
    Expand Collapse

Just FYI, I would encourage you to not talk about what happened to you while you are in your new home. It is not a rare thing for people to have experinces, get rid of entites that have caused experiences, talk about the enitiy in the home and then the entity tapping into your vibration and find their way back to you.....please dont get me wrong you NEED to talk about it because it was a very tramatic situation but be cautious where and who you are talking to.
    Love&Light

Lynne likes this.
  6. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

I agree. But there are times you may need to address said elephant in the room. In that case I’d say do not utter their names. Saying a spirit’s name in the right settings is like a beacon sometimes.

Lynne and Aces like this.
  7. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Personally I’m not too worried about saying names and talking of events but I know there are times and places I should never utter the names of spirits.

8. Aces

Aces
    Expand Collapse

What Charleh said....^^^^^^^

Charleh likes this.
  9. Aces

Aces
    Expand Collapse

May I ask why you feel saying names or talking about events would not be an issue for you?

10. Herbal Jaguar

Herbal Jaguar
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for the belated response, been very busy this week.

I am 23, Texas native, hispanic, native, and white. I went to a christian school for 6 years. I have a relationship with God and Jesus, as well as other oracles. I have been vegetarian slowly going vegan (it can be hard to be 100% vegan when you are dirt poor). I have been reading and practicing "Earth Magic" or a form of shamanism. I am a pantheist vs a panentheist. I don't necessarily believe in a man with a giant beard living in the sky. I believe there are other dimensions that may interact or intertwine with ours. Further, I believe in both physical and nonphysical Extraterrestrials. I also believe that some of the negative spiritual entities can be hard if not impossible to differentiate from nonphysical negative ET entities. I give great reverence towards nature, ancestors and animal spirits. I also believe in plant spirits, and I think plants can give us knowledge psychically.

7Christie and Charleh like this.