My experience with Michael the proud murderer and demonic infestation.

A paranormal group or clergy members with good intentions and a fair amount of expertise is all you need. Next time do some looking for a paranormal society, If any of them use catch phrases like ghost hunting, or they have a podcast and don’t sound like their stories led to them helping clients, those are huge red flags.
I was really trying to document the haunting to prove to myself I was truly experiencing something. They did help in teaching us about holy water and holy herbs.

And yeah that's what I am saying the finger marks were on the right side of her neck directly where the carotid artery is. It happened very fast.

This is why I try to dissuade people from searching specifically for haunted houses.

I agree, I was NOT looking for a haunted apartment. Just fate I suppose. I learned a lot there, about my own abilities and the undead's.

I was really trying to document the haunting to prove to myself I was truly experiencing something. They did help in teaching us about holy water and holy herbs.

And yeah that's what I am saying the finger marks were on the right side of her neck directly where the carotid artery is. It happened very fast.

I agree, I was NOT looking for a haunted apartment. Just fate I suppose. I learned a lot there, about my own abilities and the undead's.
I’m glad you’re out of that place either way. So are you still having encounters with any spirits lately?

This is why I try to dissuade people from searching specifically for haunted houses.
I’m glad you’re out of that place either way. So are you still having encounters with any spirits lately?
We do EVP's so I would say yes. We have not been attacked so severely before or since. Last night reviewing EVP's our tv had its power cord ripped out, and my wife had red scratches going up her legs with bruises under it. This is rare. I am fine with human spirits. I don't like negative nonhuman spirits obviously. So yes we still have spirit activity some of it may be from stuff that followed us.

However, even since I was a child my parents told me I would interact with spirits as a child. I dont remember it. My parents told me in a haunted house they lived in for a few months I would talk to myself in my room and when questioned I would say " I am playing with the invisible man, and my toys are levitating." How a 2 or 3 year old knew the word levitating idk. They found me later that night with all my toys in a pile on my crib and a I had a book of matches and had set fire to my toys and the flames were over my head (multiple feet). They moved out and never had many problems after that. As I started to get older I started to have more contact with spirits, things moving around, electronics acting weird ( every radio in my house turned on by themselves and tuned to a mariachi station, I suppose making fun of my spanish heritage?). Since getting older I have spirit voices sometimes, or mainly my body is the instrument. I can feel what is around me by my emotions and feelings. Further I believe that psychedelics really opened me up to the "other side" whether it be aliens, interdimensional entities, ghosts, etc. I sometimes ask ghosts if they have met aliens in life or death. Or traveled planets. etc.

I ask a lot of existential questions to the entities. The hard questions. Not just "How did you die", but " can you see me, what color is my hair, what do I have written down, who is the president, what colors can you see, can you move through objects?" etc

We do EVP's so I would say yes. We have not been attacked so severely before or since. Last night reviewing EVP's our tv had its power cord ripped out, and my wife had red scratches going up her legs with bruises under it. This is rare. I am fine with human spirits. I don't like negative nonhuman spirits obviously. So yes we still have spirit activity some of it may be from stuff that followed us.

However, even since I was a child my parents told me I would interact with spirits as a child. I dont remember it. My parents told me in a haunted house they lived in for a few months I would talk to myself in my room and when questioned I would say " I am playing with the invisible man, and my toys are levitating." How a 2 or 3 year old knew the word levitating idk. They found me later that night with all my toys in a pile on my crib and a I had a book of matches and had set fire to my toys and the flames were over my head (multiple feet). They moved out and never had many problems after that. As I started to get older I started to have more contact with spirits, things moving around, electronics acting weird ( every radio in my house turned on by themselves and tuned to a mariachi station, I suppose making fun of my spanish heritage?). Since getting older I have spirit voices sometimes, or mainly my body is the instrument. I can feel what is around me by my emotions and feelings. Further I believe that psychedelics really opened me up to the "other side" whether it be aliens, interdimensional entities, ghosts, etc. I sometimes ask ghosts if they have met aliens in life or death. Or traveled planets. etc.

I ask a lot of existential questions to the entities. The hard questions. Not just "How did you die", but " can you see me, what color is my hair, what do I have written down, who is the president, what colors can you see, can you move through objects?" etc
Understandable that you’re ok with human entities but if it’s malevolent, they should probably go, unless you’re ok with bad spirits in your house. Do you still use holy water or sage smoke when activity starts?

Understandable that you’re ok with human entities but if it’s malevolent, they should probably go, unless you’re ok with bad spirits in your house. Do you still use holy water or sage smoke when activity starts?
Yes if we feel uncomfortable or stuff is being thrown or anything like that we use Palo Santo a lot and Sage, out of holy water currently. We also use crystals and minerals for protection. Obsidian, labradorite, angel quarts etc. We also call on oracles, saint Michael etc for help. Allegedly we had a "High Priestess Priana" protecting us, who was a oracle. I believe we are in a massive battle. We are forces of good.

Newton's 3rd law: When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body.
I believe this could occur spiritually. For every spirit I take/free from the demons (because there were lots of people trapped by demons asking for help who we prayed for and gave guidance.), I would be attacked by the negative. If there is a price to pay for freeing souls from demons I will pay that price.

Cool. Palo santo and amethyst are personal favourites of mine. And instead of just using consecrated salt for bordering homes, i often use cascarilla (powdered eggshell). I actually have a lot of that stuff! :eek:

Good to have you join the good fight

Cool. Palo santo and amethyst are personal favourites of mine. And instead of just using consecrated salt for bordering homes, i often use cascarilla (powdered eggshell). I actually have a lot of that stuff! :eek:

Good to have you join the good fight
Eggshells, never heard of that! Me and my wife are vegetarian so I would have to think about using that, but I use bones to call to my animal spirits, so I guess it would be okay. I think asking for help from the nature and animal spirits can be very powerful if you have a close connection. As well I will call on the native american spirits for help, guidance, knowledge, protection. In our other apartment we had many interactions with animal protection spirits. The black panther was what my wife would constantly see, and we look it up and the black panther can be a warning of evil and a protector. I would see a wolf, spider, bear, and others. I had a very strong connection to the wolf and spider. The path of the spider and the path of my own is very similar. I had a spider everywhere I went for almost 2 straight months. For 3 weeks I had a spider living in my driver side mirror on my car through storms, winds, hundreds of miles, he never left for 3 straight weeks. I would also have spiders inside my car. Im not afraid of spiders, none of these spiders were dangerous. I kill brown recluses. I love wolf spiders, who eat brown recluses. On the night we moved out we experienced an attack close to the level of thanksgiving, and a massive spider we had never seen before came crawling into our barren room right when we were being attacked. I took great strength knowing I had my animal spirit protectors. I had rocks thrown at me while moving out.

Reactions: Charleh
Given that you’re vegetarian, if you need more bones there are sources out there that offer cruelty free animal remains (collected from a wild animal that died of natural causes)

As for the eggshell powder, it’s significant because they’re upward of 98% calcium carbonate (actual chalk) which is something that’s been used in magic for millennia, especially when serious protection is needed. Basically any real chalk (chalk sticks are plaster of Paris or something like that) can do the trick.

I am surprised no one has told you how to remove spirit attachments. We have been over this many times here on the forum. Bathing in Epsom salt helps and you will notice a difference right away, you may have to do this for a while up to a month sometimes. The first thing you should have focused on was removing yourself and especially your child from that place. I know it isn't easy when money is tight. here is one of many web pages on this. Trust me on this it does work but it is a process that needs to be repeated until you are totally cleansed this process must be done to all members who lived in the apartment speaking with the spirit is never a good idea no matter what anyone tells you, they ALL lie. ( the spirits) This is a serious matter and I hope you follow these steps.

Remove Negativity, Black Energy and Clear Entities with Sea Salt - Part 4/5 - The Art of Unity

Please be aware that negative energy such as spirits can drive a sane person to the point of suicide over time please don't waste any time taking this to heart.
May God be with you and your family. - Armand

Reactions: Lynne
HJ, could you share with us a bit of your faith and cultural background? We like to make sure we share insight that relates to you the best we can.

Reactions: Lynne