My EVPs and Spirit Box Sessions

Poeticas48

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have over 20 class A EVPs and those are just the ones I haven't uploaded yet. I swear on my mom's soul and my soul that these are not fake and if I faked it, may my soul and my mom's soul burn in hell. I hate to say that, but it's the closest way to show that my paranormal experiences are real.

Reactions: Rbo762
Hi. Could you possibly share how and with what you captured the EVP's? Also, why were you looking for EVP's? Are you an investigator? Have a team?

Hi. Could you possibly share how and with what you captured the EVP's? Also, why were you looking for EVP's? Are you an investigator? Have a team?
Hi. I've been into the paranormal since I was 17 (before Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures) and after living in a haunted house I've always wanted to catch that evidence. There was a neighborhood that got torn down and demolished and my house was the only one close to that neighborhood. This house was extremely haunted, I could type forever on the experiences.
I'm not part of a paranormal investigation team. I started capturing EVPs because me and my brother promised we would contact each other if one of us died. Unfortunately, he died several months later.
I then started doing paranormal investigation and research by myself.
I captured some EVPs with an Olympus voice recorder- that broke in a couple months, then a Zoom recorder that broke too, and now a Sony recorder. I have lots of electronic equipment that either malfunctions or breaks entirely- hmmm, wonder why?
Ever since I contacted my brother it seems like I opened a portal by speaking to his spirit. Now everywhere I go there are spirits.
And I have lots of crazy stories, some that are just unbelievable and I don't blame anyone for not believing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
Oh, some of those EVPs are from a spirit box and I also have an EMF meter, Ovilus type app etc., and Necrophonics which actually works- one of those EVPs from the haunted hotel Montelione in New Orleans is on my playlist (the one from the haunted hotel Montelion that says "I see you".

The one of your brother saying your name and “I love you” is very clear. Thanks for sharing

The most incredible EVP is the one that says "Thomas Mathew...Right here." We saw a shadowy form (black and blue) in the corner of the room so I switched the voice recorder on. That recording was done on November 22, 2019. There was a Thomas Mathew who lived close that died on November 24. So he was still alive when we got the EVP! He must have been in a coma or near death. If I could prove that it is indeed this Thomas Mathew, then it is proof that our souls can travel out of our bodies and we do have souls.

The most incredible EVP is the one that says "Thomas Mathew...Right here." We saw a shadowy form (black and blue) in the corner of the room so I switched the voice recorder on. That recording was done on November 22, 2019. There was a Thomas Mathew who lived close that died on November 24. So he was still alive when we got the EVP! He must have been in a coma or near death. If I could prove that it is indeed this Thomas Mathew, then it is proof that our souls can travel out of our bodies and we do have souls.
An amazing catch. Remember though you really never know who you are talking to. People lie and so do spirits. Not saying that’s the case but it’s important to keep a practical perspective.

An amazing catch. Remember though you really never know who you are talking to. People lie and so do spirits. Not saying that’s the case but it’s important to keep a practical perspective.
I agree with Lynne on this. Do be very careful. If you are new to the paranormal and dealing with these things, please learn a few protections for when you are investigating. Not all is necessarily what it seems. If you don't know about protection prayers and or shields, let us know. You don't want something attaching to you...and trust me...it happens.

I agree with Lynne on this. Do be very careful. If you are new to the paranormal and dealing with these things, please learn a few protections for when you are investigating. Not all is necessarily what it seems. If you don't know about protection prayers and or shields, let us know. You don't want something attaching to you...and trust me...it happens.
Oh I am fine, I've been doing this for a long time and I do know some protection mantras and other things. There is one spirit who followed me from Jacksonville to my new house in Myrtle Beach but he's a harmless prankster spirit. I'm also psychic sensitive so I would know if it was a bad attachment. I had one experience with a negative spirit in a haunted house I used to live at long time ago. But if there's some new things you guys can teach me, I would really appreciate it.

The last 5 or so EVPs on my list are very interesting. 2 of them are at the haunted hotel Montelione in New Orleans. I screwed up on uploading one file- it repeats like 10 times lol. The one with my girlfriend having a spirit repeating her mom's name is crystal clear. THe one that says "Oh no" is the strangest EVP i got- I slowed it down at the end and you can tell it's definitely a male saying "Oh no".

Last edited: