My encounter with a demon.

Marcus

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and this is only the second time I am revealing this experience. It's because of the obvious "you're crazy and you'll be locked up" but also because lately I've been feeling the experience is meant to bring me to something, I just don't know what, yet. So, here it goes.

I was raised Catholic and always believed in Jesus but like most other teenagers didn't give much thought to anything in that department. In 2014, I was 22 and had gone to bed like any other night. The next thing I know I'm chocking and gasping for air. I am then on the side of my body as if laying next to myself, watching a stream of light being yanked from my body like a string. This was being done by the most hideous and twisted looking thing I've ever seen. It had tangible form but not in the way you and I know "tangible." It had a square black body with talon-like feet. It had wings but I cannot recall very well what they looked like (sorry). It's face was contorted to it's left side as if it was smiling at me. The time that I was watching my body could not have been more than 4 seconds before I was "back" if you want to call it that. This happened when another entity appeared at the foot of my bed. It was cloaked in shadows. The demon gave a sort of startled reaction and just like that, it was over.

I've studied sleep paralysis till I was blue in the face and I PROMISE you it was NOT sleep related. It is my belief that an angel saved my ass in the knick of time, something which I am eternally grateful for. However, the question that has haunted me ever since is this, how can a demon have the ability to remove a soul from a body? or try to? I got lucky but I often wonder what would have happened if my angelic rescuer had not shown up. Would I have been taken to hell without dying? After pouring through King Solomon's Grimoire's and any and all images of demons I could find to try to find a match for my unwelcome guest, the closest I found was Pazuzu. Look, I know its the one from the movie, I get it, it sounds nuts & may not even be accurate. I'm just telling you guys like it is and the image of Pazuzu was the closest I could find to the demon who tried to soul jack me.

Ever since that night, it's like certain senses have awakened in me. No I didn't become psychic, and its kind of hard to explain but it's like I can sense a little bit of certain things. Idk how to explain this so let me give you an example: Ever since that night, when I prayed the rosary with my eyes closed I could see a white window slowly opening, and a white colored hand comes through the window as if it wants me to take the hand. I have studied many different protection rituals: Solomonic, Enochian, Egyptian and Hebrew. I have also become well-versed in demonology, exorcism and hauntings. I feel now that my "gut" or God is pushing me towards a path I have yet to understand, but it's as if He wanted me to see and know these things for a reason. If anyone has any insights or anything, I'd really appreciate it.

First, welcome to the forum, Marcus. You stated you pray the rosary...is that your faith and belief system? I'm asking because there is one here who I believe may have some input for you.

No matter what it was that came after you, the "what you do now" is the most important part of this. It appears the Light/One/God is reaching out for you.

The new gift you describe is called clairsentience. It's a "knowing" of things. I have this myself. Let me see if the one I think is supposed to help you here pops in today. I'd like to see if he can offer you some guidance.

Yes Debi the Rosary is very much a part of my faith. I have studied the various types of "Clair's" and while clairstentience is probably the closest description to this feeling as I'll get Lol so thank you for this. Honestly, when I read your post, it felt like it "fit" but I don't actually know anything "hidden" or "unknown to man" I just get these intense "gut" feelings that help or really bite me in the ass on the 2 occasions I didn't listen

Yes Debi the Rosary is very much a part of my faith. I have studied the various types of "Clair's" and while clairstentience is probably the closest description to this feeling as I'll get Lol so thank you for this. Honestly, when I read your post, it felt like it "fit" but I don't actually know anything "hidden" or "unknown to man" I just get these intense "gut" feelings that help or really bite me in the ass on the 2 occasions I didn't listen
LOL Good description of what happens when ya don't listen up! lol Been doing this my entire life...and I'm old...lol Your abilities may increase since this experience. May I ask you what type of work you do? Not where...just what type. Sometimes that is added into the mix of what is happening or why new gifts come in.

It's fine Lol. I'm from CT and earned my Bachelors in Management but it's hardly what I want to do. I'm a botanist at heart, always loved the plants. The only reason I diverted from my Botany degree was due to my fear of not finding a job. Now I'm stuck in it, and while some portions of Business and HR are interesting, my love of botany will always be with me. I'm planning to start a greenhouse at my home to grow herbal remedies for those who medication has failed. However, I have also felt a strong hatred of demons and evil. And I don't hate anything, like I forgive all. And obviously they are demons so who cares if I hate them right? Well, why now?

I'm new to this forum and this is only the second time I am revealing this experience. It's because of the obvious "you're crazy and you'll be locked up" but also because lately I've been feeling the experience is meant to bring me to something, I just don't know what, yet. So, here it goes.

I was raised Catholic and always believed in Jesus but like most other teenagers didn't give much thought to anything in that department. In 2014, I was 22 and had gone to bed like any other night. The next thing I know I'm chocking and gasping for air. I am then on the side of my body as if laying next to myself, watching a stream of light being yanked from my body like a string. This was being done by the most hideous and twisted looking thing I've ever seen. It had tangible form but not in the way you and I know "tangible." It had a square black body with talon-like feet. It had wings but I cannot recall very well what they looked like (sorry). It's face was contorted to it's left side as if it was smiling at me. The time that I was watching my body could not have been more than 4 seconds before I was "back" if you want to call it that. This happened when another entity appeared at the foot of my bed. It was cloaked in shadows. The demon gave a sort of startled reaction and just like that, it was over.

I've studied sleep paralysis till I was blue in the face and I PROMISE you it was NOT sleep related. It is my belief that an angel saved my ass in the knick of time, something which I am eternally grateful for. However, the question that has haunted me ever since is this, how can a demon have the ability to remove a soul from a body? or try to? I got lucky but I often wonder what would have happened if my angelic rescuer had not shown up. Would I have been taken to hell without dying? After pouring through King Solomon's Grimoire's and any and all images of demons I could find to try to find a match for my unwelcome guest, the closest I found was Pazuzu. Look, I know its the one from the movie, I get it, it sounds nuts & may not even be accurate. I'm just telling you guys like it is and the image of Pazuzu was the closest I could find to the demon who tried to soul jack me.

Ever since that night, it's like certain senses have awakened in me. No I didn't become psychic, and its kind of hard to explain but it's like I can sense a little bit of certain things. Idk how to explain this so let me give you an example: Ever since that night, when I prayed the rosary with my eyes closed I could see a white window slowly opening, and a white colored hand comes through the window as if it wants me to take the hand. I have studied many different protection rituals: Solomonic, Enochian, Egyptian and Hebrew. I have also become well-versed in demonology, exorcism and hauntings. I feel now that my "gut" or God is pushing me towards a path I have yet to understand, but it's as if He wanted me to see and know these things for a reason. If anyone has any insights or anything, I'd really appreciate it.
I know the real name of the one Hollywood calls Pazuzu but the thing is these types of demons cannot be controlled by knowing their names because they have an appointed time to when they are going to be judged The Angel was most likely Raphael. I never say the names of Demons because it is like inviting them into my thoughts and no one lives rent free in my head if i can help it.

I'll send you a pm on an audio book about this, its 55 minutes

It's fine Lol. I'm from CT and earned my Bachelors in Management but it's hardly what I want to do. I'm a botanist at heart, always loved the plants. The only reason I diverted from my Botany degree was due to my fear of not finding a job. Now I'm stuck in it, and while some portions of Business and HR are interesting, my love of botany will always be with me. I'm planning to start a greenhouse at my home to grow herbal remedies for those who medication has failed. However, I have also felt a strong hatred of demons and evil. And I don't hate anything, like I forgive all. And obviously they are demons so who cares if I hate them right? Well, why now?
Well, I can tell you that we have noted here that there appears to be a huge uptick in the battle between Light and Dark, good and bad. And a whole lot of demons would like to block anyone who might do anything of a "helpful" nature....including those who want to help others through blessed plants that can heal. If you have begun to move towards that goal of being in a helper role for the Light, then this attack does not surprise me. Just because you aren't interested in them, doesn't mean they aren't interested in blocking you.

Reactions: Aces and Paintman
I know the real name of the one Hollywood calls Pazuzu but the thing is these types of demons cannot be controlled by knowing their names because they have an appointed time to when they are going to be judged The Angel was most likely Raphael. I never say the names of Demons because it is like inviting them into my thoughts and no one lives rent free in my head if i can help it.

I'll send you a pm on an audio book about this, its 55 minutes
I just got your message and I'm going to watch it later since it's an hour but I must ask you, how did you discover the uttering of the name of a demon can call it forth? In all my readings and talking with people who have knowledge of the subject have suggested to me that demons will do anything to keep you from finding out its name and that saying a demon's name makes it easier to expel/banish.

I just got your message and I'm going to watch it later since it's an hour but I must ask you, how did you discover the uttering of the name of a demon can call it forth? In all my readings and talking with people who have knowledge of the subject have suggested to me that demons will do anything to keep you from finding out its name and that saying a demon's name makes it easier to expel/banish.
In some cases, uttering the name if you've been "tagged" has been known to call it to you. Tagged is when you have encountered demonic energy before. It seems to be able to track you.

Demons are thought to be out of space/time, as they often know they are going to interact with someone even before you are asked to be involved in a case. Many who work in the field often experience activity in their homes from these things before the phone call comes that someone needs help with it.

Reactions: Paintman
Marcus, keep in mind that here you will find various "takes" on the paranormal and may also get differing views. Take what applies to you and store the rest as info if you want. As in everything, there are always different views and approaches. I simply ask that everyone respect the other's views. You never know when an alternate viewpoint may trigger a new thought that might apply.

Reactions: Paintman