My current Out of Office Message

Ronin

Recall my name, on your journey to hell.
Reaction score
It's that time of year again, where we all break to leave the everyday run of life and retire elsewhere. Wherever you may go, whether to family, friends, old place or new, remember that your single most valuable asset isn't you job, your health, or your money; neither is it your skill set, your talents, or even you friends or family. No, it's what makes all the things you cherish in this world possible, and is the only thing you can never get more of if you lose it: time.

But as you take this time to reflect on what was, examine what is, or ponder what yet may be; while you hold, share, and cherish the things you have and are grateful for, you might choose to take some of that precious time to consider the commodity itself - to appreciate the intangible, intractable, the absolute medium of existence: time itself.

But you don't have to undertake this journey alone. I have gathered here a few simple, quick items that can help you form a view of time without consuming too much of it along the way. Whether you like it serious or lighthearted, time is what allows you the opportunity to live, to laugh, to love. So take some this season for yourself, and some for others, and may you come through with more to cherish than when you read this simple note.

As for me, my time lasts until January 2nd. If you have a need that cannot wait until then, please contact the Enterprise Help Desk.

The nature of time: an unsolved puzzle

Happy Holidays!

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Love the message, Ronin.
Thanks. I always craft something special when I'm going to be gone more than a few days. During my trip out west last year I had a parody of Hitchhiker's Guide. The Christmas before that I did Viking funeral songs. I have people that email me during holidays just to see what I put up. :)

Let year I got a lot of disappointed people, as I'd used all my vacation on my trip out west. I said I'd make it up this year.

Reactions: Debi