My collection

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I had started collecting seasons of an old television show, Cell Block, on Ebay. I had bought seasons 1 and 2, when the prices for season 3 shot up to over a hundred dollars, starting bid. At first, I could watch all of them for free on YouTube, but the company that produced them cited copyright issues and started removing episodes. I am really bummed about this. My question is, does anyone know of someone who has any of them for sale?

It isn't Prisoner: Cell Block H is it? If it is, Amazon has them.
Amazon only has the much later episodes and I am trying to get the early ones, which were much better; from the years 1979 through the early 80's.

Amazon only has the much later episodes and I am trying to get the early ones, which were much better; from the years 1979 through the early 80's.
I just looked it up. They're not divided by seasons from what I've seen but it's just random episodes. Amazon may not have what you're looking for now, but keep looking. There's a number of third party sellers that do business through Amazon that might. I've been pleased with the ones I've done business with so far.

I just looked it up. They're not divided by seasons from what I've seen but it's just random episodes. Amazon may not have what you're looking for now, but keep looking. There's a number of third party sellers that do business through Amazon that might. I've been pleased with the ones I've done business with so far.
I'll keep an eye out on Amazon. I think that just because those episodes were removed from YouTube, people are getting greedy and raising their prices for the boxed sets.

I found the whole boxed set of Cell Block H on E-Bay, this time for an affordable price. Yes! Just placed my order.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
Well, just got a note from Ebay that there was something off about the listing and it has been removed. I contacted the seller before this, when the order still hadn't shipped a week after I placed it. The seller said it would ship on Monday, but still no proof that is has. Now this. Is anyone familiar with how ebay works? The note I got said that the listing was removed, but then said that I should contact ebay if my order doesn't arrive. I am very confused.

Well, just got a note from Ebay that there was something off about the listing and it has been removed. I contacted the seller before this, when the order still hadn't shipped a week after I placed it. The seller said it would ship on Monday, but still no proof that is has. Now this. Is anyone familiar with how ebay works? The note I got said that the listing was removed, but then said that I should contact ebay if my order doesn't arrive. I am very confused.
contact ebay and let them know what is going on. if you saved the notice from ebay about the seller it will help. usually ebay is fairly easy to work with, they are good at protecting the buyers from scams and such. i sometimes sell on ebay and so far they havent been hard to communicate with. it should be fairly easy and straightforward to get refunded.

Reactions: Paintman and Duke