My Brother's Spirit Orb Next to me

Poeticas48

Reaction score
6z4qpzedxhw71.png

I believe these are spirit orbs of my brother, who passed away a year ago.

• Love it
Reactions: ozentity
Orbs can be iffy things. We have a really good investigator here who can take a look at that and rule out any flashes, etc. if you wish.

As Lynne just said, if you feel him, then that is what counts. Not the orbs, not the EVP's. Those are all interesting evidence to find, but the main thing is finding him within you through that psychic connection that crosses the veil.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Poetic.

Orbs can be iffy things. We have a really good investigator here who can take a look at that and rule out any flashes, etc. if you wish.

As Lynne just said, if you feel him, then that is what counts. Not the orbs, not the EVP's. Those are all interesting evidence to find, but the main thing is finding him within you through that psychic connection that crosses the veil.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Poetic.
Yeah I would like the expert to check it out. I'm a big believer in the Tibetan Book of the Dead (it's very compelling) and one of the first things that happens when you die is you become a ball of light.
I took these pictures several weeks after his death.

Yeah I would like the expert to check it out. I'm a big believer in the Tibetan Book of the Dead (it's very compelling) and one of the first things that happens when you die is you become a ball of light.
Poetic, since you are interested in someone checking it out for being paranormal, any background info on the conditions in the room will be helpful. Such as time of day? Mirrors? Light sources and window locations. Did you use a flash ? Etc.

I took these pictures several weeks after his death.
I will be happy to ask one of our pro investigators take a look. I also know we have a member very familiar with the Tibetan BOTD who may stop by with some insight as well.

Our members pop on and off the forum at all times of the day and night. The one investigator is in the UK...we have international membership including a great guy from Oz.

I will be happy to ask one of our pro investigators take a look. I also know we have a member very familiar with the Tibetan BOTD who may stop by with some insight as well.

Our members pop on and off the forum at all times of the day and night. The one investigator is in the UK...we have international membership including a great guy from Oz.
Wow, that sounds really great! Thank you.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
I'm a big believer in the Tibetan Book of the Dead (it's very compelling) and one of the first things that happens when you die is you become a ball of light.
liberation through hearing. to be read to those who are dying as a guide between this plane and the next, which is known as the gap. or the void between this life and the next. it guides the one through many meetings in the spirit world.... not everyone necessarily become of light, those are the immortals, only reached after attaining a certain level of enlightenment. many religions actually speak of this but in Buddhism you need to study all the sects to really understand the meaning. the interpretive writings were done from a western view and can be hard to fully understand on the proper traditions and beliefs, especially if the works of timothy leary are involved...lol..(seriously, he did push the teachings strongly, hence the psychedelic movement with expanding the mind through lsd use..but thats another story altogether..lol) ... anyways, cool interest. welcome to the forum