My Apartment Is Spook Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there. Please help!

I'm looking for some advice.
Everything I say here is the honest truth, though I can hardly believe it myself.
I'm just a normal guy who was on the fence regarding ghosts until now.
We live in a flat in Perth built in 1936.
One of the kids bedrooms always felt strange.
About a year ago my partner was in the room and a black mist came up from the floor, moved towards her at waist height then vanished.
Since then, we often hear knocks etc at night and during the day. I've heard footsteps in the hall and knocks on the bedroom door. We started watching Ghost Adventures on TV and have learned about what to look for, evps etc and the results are shocking.

I started recording videos on my phone and picked up a Scottish female voice clear as day say "clear out of the room" It is a bit faster than what natural speech would be though. Next I asked if there was anyone in the kids room. I got a very creepy "I sleep here". I had to slow this one down to 25% normal speed.
Not only that, but a couple of weeks ago, my partner was in the shower and came out with two long and deep scratches that were not there before. One vertical and the other diagonally across. Blood was nearly let, but she did not feel a thing.

Next, we bought a EMF meter that measures magnetic and electric fields. My partner tried some evps with it. She got no replies but as she left the room got a bad pain like she was punched in the ribs. Lasted for two days. She also felt static/coldness in the area too.

The other night I set it up the meter at the foot of the bedroom door. It started alarming shortly later. I picked it up and went in the room. I'll never forget this for the rest of my days. Both levels were spiking as I moved about the room. Mg got up to over 60. Chills up my spine like I never thought possible. The whole room had a weird haze that could be seen on camera. I had a balloon on the floor that I asked the spirit to move it. I got a clear reply in a child's voice "maybe try" and shortly after I saw an orb manifest by the balloon and zoom towards it and then away and up into the emf meter right in front of the camera. It looked just like it was trying to move the balloon!

Next day I set up the meter in the same spot on the floor. Four times it was set off. The entity seems to know to go down low to set it off and get my attention as it moves with me into the bedroom as the device has a very limited range.
The readings I've been getting insane. The mG peaked at over 140 and the electric field was going up above 1000 v/m at times and even maxed out at 2000 v/m. I read that the safe UK level of electric field for working in is 127 v/m! The phone wasn't effecting it as I moved to the kitchen and nothing. I also put the device next to the hoover motor and only got 120 v/m and 14 Mg.
Next day the bedroom door closed on its own. I asked it to do it again for me today and I got a clear as day very real evil sounding growl. This was at normal tempo, too.
There have been other things, like the feeling of something climbing in behind me in bed. Static feeling right down the side of my body.

The most unreal event happened about 4am on 3rd Febuary. I had been lying awake for about an hour. Wide awake facing my partner. I heard steps come up the hall from the boys room as I've heard before. I feel a presence behind me then I'm grabbed round the waist. Static cold pins and needles, tickly kind of feeling. I'm really scared but after a minute I turn and sit up. I thought I'd use my phone to do an evp. The phone had fallen on the floor earlier in the night and I couldn't find it in the dark. I'm looking about. Next thing the screen goes on on the phone. I pick it up and turn it off. It then comes on again. I do a 40 second recording and the results were just mind blowing. Two distinct voices. First says "yesssss" second says "yeeeeeess" It sounded like they were glad they got me to record them. In fact this it seems was their whole aim. The second half had more but I had to slow the tempo right down. A female voice says "sorry" twice. In between them a male voice less clear but intelligible says "help us to die". A third male voice then says "help us"

The day I ask them if they want a priest or minister to come. I get growls.

Lastly I heard very faint old style music playing, possibly traditional scottish dance music on a recording late at night. I could even hear people stomping their feet to the beat. No music was playing in the building at the time.

I'm absolutely mind blown by the events of the last week. I always had an open mind about spirits but all this is insane. The growls are worrying. What are we dealing with? My life has changed forever.
I'm just looking for advice. We seem to live in spook central! Should we just carry on as normal? I'm struggling mentally with it. The kids know nothing, thankfully.

• Wow
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Hi Shivers, and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of your frightening experiences. I will dispense with the usual questions we'd ask and tell you it is our policy to recommend immediate clergy intervention in situations such as this that occur where children reside. In the meantime, I'd recommend reciting the St Michael's Prayer until such time as clergy can get involved.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

I would stop interacting with the activity right away. Let it be known that is your space and for IT to leave. Be firm and absolutely down to your core to want this to stop. I have gotten a Saint Benedict crucifix and hung roughly in the middle of my home. I have not had any really spooky stuff since. If the activity remains, absolutely as Duke suggested call in the troops to aid in removing the intruder(s). They may not be solid beings, but they are just that...intruders. They must know they are not welcome and told to leave, now. Sending positive energy to you and yours Shivers. Hope your situation gets better.

Welcome to the forum, Shivers! To be honest, your situation sounds truly alarming and needs assistance from clergy right away. The most important thing is to stop recording and interacting with this energy. You have no way of knowing what you are interacting with.

When you are watching these paranormal shows, the thing that is different between you and the experts, is that those explorers can just go home after stirring everything up. You have to live with it. Please follow the suggestions Selectric has linked to, and contact clergy as soon as possible.

Thanks for all the advice. I wasn't expecting such help. It's good to find people who know this stuff is real. The first female voice sounded normal. The others remind me of actually like gremlins chattering to each other. Lots of yeeessss's and growls. I was filming in the hall and turned round and one said clear as day "up here". On the same video I asked them to say my name and they said it. They come in the bedroom most nights between 3 and 5am. I woke up with shivers all through me this morning at 4:30. When I moved they moved down to just my legs. Yesterday morning my partner went to work early at 5am. I turned the light off and put my head down when the cat screams out in the hall. I was petrified and nearly left the house. I can't imagine what it saw or felt . I'm not talking to them any more. One more thing. I did a video at 3am the other day. Everyone was asleep. Room totally quiet. On the recording was a door opening and closing and a woman sounding like she was taking her last gasping breath. So clear like she was beside me. I was gobsmacked. I guess it might have been residual. It was so clear. There is a spiritualist church nearby. I think I'll speak to them. I will keep you updated. There is something happening every day. I just can't believe it all. Thanks again for all your responses. It means a lot.

Forgot one more strange thing. One recording says in a deep voice "this is true". Well it was this to begin with. I say "uh hu" just at the beginning of it but sometimes it changes completely from just my voice to the spirit voice. It's not just me. My partner initially heard my voice but next day the spirit. It's just really odd. Could be a trick of the mind but it troubles me. You couldn't make a horror story script like this .

Reactions: garnetsilver
Thanks for all the advice. I wasn't expecting such help. It's good to find people who know this stuff is real. The first female voice sounded normal. The others remind me of actually like gremlins chattering to each other. Lots of yeeessss's and growls. I was filming in the hall and turned round and one said clear as day "up here". On the same video I asked them to say my name and they said it. They come in the bedroom most nights between 3 and 5am. I woke up with shivers all through me this morning at 4:30. When I moved they moved down to just my legs. Yesterday morning my partner went to work early at 5am. I turned the light off and put my head down when the cat screams out in the hall. I was petrified and nearly left the house. I can't imagine what it saw or felt . I'm not talking to them any more. One more thing. I did a video at 3am the other day. Everyone was asleep. Room totally quiet. On the recording was a door opening and closing and a woman sounding like she was taking her last gasping breath. So clear like she was beside me. I was gobsmacked. I guess it might have been residual. It was so clear. There is a spiritualist church nearby. I think I'll speak to them. I will keep you updated. There is something happening every day. I just can't believe it all. Thanks again for all your responses. It means a lot.
Yeah, most definitely stop interacting with it/them. The more you do, the more it will remain. I dealt with something that lasted many years until i finally grew weary of. Whatever the intention of latching onto you or your family is, you know if it is a positive or negative event. When children are involved, yes...that stuff has got to go. With all the tv shows out there about ghost hunting etc out there, some can become numb to this stuff. There really are 'things' out there that do not have our best intentions in mind and will find that small crack to invade our lives. I speak from experience. They do not deserve our attention and have to be firmly told to get out of our lives.

Clergy involvement with children involved is our standard here for their safety. We cannot give you much more help than what is already given, and speculating on what it is or why may only add to the activity.
You are making it worse by "investigating" it on your own. This just ramps up activity by interacting with it.

I am closing the thread to further posts for safety reasons for the reported children. If you require further assistance in finding someone to help you, please private message me.

Good luck and God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.