My 2009 Texas near... sighting?

They're one of the friendliest Oz animals so if you come over I have warned you, lol.
4qv1z7tppzs21.jpg

It's just a meme I found referencing how you guys have more stuff over there that can kill you than our 50 states combined! lol
And we don't have any big predators except crocs up North, and sharks. The others are small, mean and or poisonous, lol. That new owl pic looks rather cute Debi, you can tell it's not from over here, lol.

I'm not a great believer in BF but I believe your story. I had an encounter with something big with red/brown shaggy hair years ago when pig hunting. I had three pit cross mastiff pig dogs, we were walking through a pine plantation when I spotted something through the trees. It was big and when the dogs smelled it they came back to me, frightened. These were experienced and tough hunting dogs, they would ignore feral red deer so countered that out. It may have been an escaped bear or lion but I doubt these dogs would have been scared of them either. I decided to go back because I didn't want to face anything that scared these dogs and was only armed with a knife. I don't know what it was but it had a foul smell.
I bet that was a BF, Oz im surprised you are not a believer.

In my experience in this bigfoot Mystery, the deeper I look, the more questions arise. Especially, especially what happened to us in the Big Thicket in SE Texas in 2006! There are 3 or 4 incidents that I post post in the coming weeks. But this encounter (if you can call it that), also left open holes that have never been filled with answers.

For such an enormous creature, why was there not one....single impression left in the loose soil on the cut side of the road? Why was there no track left on the road itself? Granted, the dirt road was hard packed. Even still, we should have seen at least the foot shape with the toes being prominent. We did not. How do you explain both of us, seeing the same thing, at the same time with no physical evidence to back it up?? This is the danger, of falling deeper and deeper down the preverbal Rabbit hole.
There is something otherworldly about the creatures. It's like they can raise their vibration and change their physical condition. Perhaps this allows them to go invisible. On one of the episodes of the tv series "Expedition BF", they show video of a pixelated BF moving against a cliff outcropping. (Something like that) I couldn't believe my eyes and I don't know why it hasn't made mainstream news! Your idea about them traveling in and out of portals may well be correct, there has to be a way that they escape being found out. I do think they effect cameras too.