My 2009 Texas near... sighting?

There is something otherworldly about the creatures. It's like they can raise their vibration and change their physical condition. Perhaps this allows them to go invisible. On one of the episodes of the tv series "Expedition BF", they show video of a pixelated BF moving against a cliff outcropping. (Something like that) I couldn't believe my eyes and I don't know why it hasn't made mainstream news! Your idea about them traveling in and out of portals may well be correct, there has to be a way that they escape being found out. I do think they effect cameras too.
You hit the nail right on the head Lynne! For that very reason, this is also why I believe no one has gotten a super crystal clear picture of one, because it just simply cannot be done. Deer, seem to know… When it’s hunting season, due to the increased influx of trucks and ATVs in the woods. I believe these creatures also know… When researchers are searching for them. Primates, cannot see in the dark or have a very good sense of smell. These creatures are primate like and can do both very well.

I bet that was a BF, Oz im surprised you are not a believer.
I'm open to the idea of BF. Even though I had that encounter I didn't get a clear view so it may have been some exotic escaped animal. I do believe some reports of people seeing it but like the paranormal you can't expect people to believe unless they have seen similar. I still don't believe it is a natural species of fauna because of the lack of hard evidence.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
With tracks found, I don't know. I was camping with my girlfriend at the time in a remote area near a river. We packed up and started to drive up the other side in my Suzuki 4wd ute when we hit a deep mud patch and got bogged. I had to get out and dig the wheels out and noticed some huge bare footprints. It was nearly on dusk and my girl was getting frightened after seeing the prints. Out of the bush in the middle of nowhere this guy appeared, he looked around 7ft, bald and pale with tiny slit eyes and started walking toward us. We both s--- ourselves and got in revving the ute until it broke loose. Frightening but it did explain the tracks. The poor guy was probably coming to help but with Deliverence on my mind I wasn't taking chances, lol.

With tracks found, I don't know. I was camping with my girlfriend at the time in a remote area near a river. We packed up and started to drive up the other side in my Suzuki 4wd ute when we hit a deep mud patch and got bogged. I had to get out and dig the wheels out and noticed some huge bare footprints. It was nearly on dusk and my girl was getting frightened after seeing the prints. Out of the bush in the middle of nowhere this guy appeared, he looked around 7ft, bald and pale with tiny slit eyes and started walking toward us. We both s--- ourselves and got in revving the ute until it broke loose. Frightening but it did explain the tracks. The poor guy was probably coming to help but with Deliverence on my mind I wasn't taking chances, lol.
Oz, you ever....find tracks let...me...know. I dont know if you read but I have about 35 casts and I am an expert Mould maker, with 29 Bigfoot/Orang pendek moulds. I can teach you how to do both!

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Oz, you ever....find tracks let...me...know. I dont know if you read but I have about 35 casts and I am an expert Mould maker, with 29 Bigfoot/Orang pendek moulds. I can teach you how to do both!
Yeah ok thanks. I'd at least take a pic with a comparison. I'll just check for any hillbillies first after the other episode, lol.