MUST SEE!! Bundy Ranch Protesters Tasered by Federal Agents and Attacked by K9's

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Seriously...OMG! This is a cartoon from over 50 years ago that predicts what has happened to us today. It's only a few minutes and could be written today. Applies to the Bundy ranch situation and America at large. Took this from Clyde's FB page. (If I did not grab this correctly, go to Clyde's FB page but DO watch this!)

More Reid rhetoric. “I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism.”

I agree with him, it was domestic terrorism. We have differing opinions of who the terrorists were, however, because in my view it was the government goons.

http://www.infowars.com/harry-reid-calls-cliven-bundy-supporters-domestic-terrorists/
I've heard more and more about who's being held up as domestic terrorists. Read about the FBI putting "patriots, those questioning the government, and gun owners" as domestic terrorists this last week. (Oops! That's ME!) This is getting more and more serious. And scary. Saw Obumer go on TV today and state that the debate over Obamacare is done and over. Period. All bow down before the King. It appears the intimidation just won't stop. Pretty much what Clyde said last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.