Musk brain implant company/needs human trials

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Anyone wanna volunteer?! :eek:

Reactions: Ragnar0711

Not right now, thanks lol. I can see the medical promises it could offer to disabled patients and potential other positive outcomes. There's still that nagging feeling i can't get past to fully jump onboard. I will sit on the fence until more is learned from all of this.

Reactions: Paulm

Remember what I talked about last year with Dr. Scott Snair?
There are warnings about the Brainphone.

Some people may choose to live their lives inside their minds... others may be enslaved to become human robots.

• Wow
Reactions: Ragnar0711
And once again I must remind you guys that current research has monkey test subjects trying to kill themselves by bashing themselves against their cages.

• Sad
Reactions: Selectric
And once again I must remind you guys that current research has monkey test subjects trying to kill themselves by bashing themselves against their cages.
I don't suppose you have a source for this? I mainly ask because if that is going on, there are ethical standards boards that need to be made aware.

I don't suppose you have a source for this? I mainly ask because if that is going on, there are ethical standards boards that need to be made aware.
They have been reported. And why do you assume the negative that I do not "source" my material? Here is one source.

And the main one referencing this:

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric
They have been reported. And why do you assume the negative that I do not "source" my material? Here is one source.
Please, don't mistake my curiosity for disbelief. I just wanted to read the article for myself, and I am very gratified that you provided a working link to it. Thank you Debi.

TL/DR (for other readers) The fact is that according to the article, the Physicians College for Responsible Medicine has in fact lodged a complaint with the USDA about Neuralink and the animal cruelty involved, describing it as "egregious" which is pretty strong language. I would have been far more skeptical if no complaint had been lodged. Elon has not been doing well of late. I once thought he was a bit of a visionary, now I think he's a bit of a &^%$

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne