Music favorites (add on list)

Anyone a fan of Greek mythology and EBM/Industrial? Quite the combination, I know... But god above, does it work.

Reactions: Selectric
The concert date is fast approaching, i cannot wait. Here's for the Dune fans.

And who doesn't like miracles? :)

It may not be something i'd listen to everyday, but it just creates images of hanging out in a foreign club and this comes on at great volume and i'd be diggin' it. Yeah...i'd be dancing acting like an idiot, but who cares lol. Regardless of the genre, music is meant to tap into something primal or internal. It all works in some way.

Reactions: JahaRa
This song always stuck in my head as first time ever learning how to drive manual shifting...Ah, the 80's era :)

Last edited:
Taking a break from the music for sec, i'd like to say as much as this slice of life may not come off as paranormal, it does open something in each of us. I know, Mr Broken Record Guy, but, whatever genre you listen to washes things away and allows us that glimpse (and feeling) into something else. Science speaks of frequencies etc so yeah, there is merit behind it. I have always found strength and calming in certain songs. It surfaces memories of things forgotten, feelings wanting to be expressed, and yes, loved ones lost. It is a part of life that will carry with us till the very end. Music and ourselves are eternal. That is no coincidence is it? No, it isn't.