Music favorites (add on list)

In honour of classic contactee and close encounter stories of space babes which we sadly don't seem to get anymore in these dark times of dog faced fiends and ominous shadows:

I feel a bit weird posting here when nobody else is. Oh well..
WELCOME TO THE AGE OF AQUARIUS.
I've been waiting for it for ages and now that I look at it, it honestly sort of sucks so far, but I'm an Aquarian and we move in mysterious ways*. Nonetheless:
*The earliest book on astrology left from the Roman era describes us the worst and vilest people in the world and considers Aquarius to be a bad bad thing. It's a far cry from modern astrology and really puts the boot into most signs. I think he had an ex who was an Aquarian. Seriously, the man hated us!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
The above song is (for those who ever heard one) inspired by numbers stations; weird radio stations of the 90s which played ambient sounds, such as bird-song most of the time but sometimes recited recited strings of numbers. I found one back then and used to have it on in the background, puzzling over what it was, but it was SPIES! It was an ingenious way for deep cover spies to order Chinese food.

The above song is (for those who ever heard one) inspired by numbers stations; weird radio stations of the 90s which played ambient sounds, such as bird-song most of the time but sometimes recited recited strings of numbers. I found one back then and used to have it on in the background, puzzling over what it was, but it was SPIES! It was an ingenious way for deep cover spies to order Chinese food.
Thank you, Ben! Hope you're doing OK over there!

Reactions: Benway