Music favorites (add on list)

Ahem... AHEM... excuse me, excuse me -- Hi Tony. I've set two skunks (who owe me for the MANY dog dowsings) in my front yard and am quite kicked back, ready to listen. Thank you for your patience in waiting.

This is so darkly beautiful that it tells it's own Tale. I love these Gypsy round the fire Telling's. This is one I will use (with your permission) round my own fire in the future.

Of course you have my permission I'm just happy you liked it.

Here SyStEm0v3r1dE... 'hands SyStEm03r1dE a glow in the dark hand stamp and an ancient tattoo gun' -- Thanks for reminding me of this one... my kids seem to be slipping. I hadn't listened to this band in years...

Okay. I'm going to upload some music here with a disclaimer
Disclaimer: I have received more c*ap over this song then any other. Regardless of the personal opinions of others, in MY opinion it is NOT blasphemous... It was a favorite of mine then and it is a favorite of mine now. I connect. No disrespect intended and so on...

That is really addicting isn't it... I wasn't familiar with this instrument so I followed your song over to You Tube to check it out meaning to be right back. And as always I was lost in the music for an hour before remembering what I was doing...
My husband's fathers family was Scotch Irish - His dad always reacted to being called that by saying "only because we got caught stealing a horse an run out of Ireland. We'll go home some day."
I have always loved the Bag Pipes - so I stopped by and found this one. I used to have this on a CD but, like my mind, it is long gone now.

Reactions: Debi