Music favorites (add on list)

52 today should I be old? I have been in more fist fights this year than I have in the last 30.. What the hell eh?

This band can make a dumb song like this sound good, maybe its the metal in my veins? Yeah..

Reactions: Donna K. and Mokey
Theme music for the city

My first college roommate owned only two albums, one each by John Denver and Alice Cooper. Anytime I came into the dorm room, he was listening to either "Take Me Home Country Road" or "I Love the Dead." Strange guy, always talked about committing suicide, but he never did. He worked 30+ years designing windshield wipers for General Motors.

My first college roommate owned only two albums, one each by John Denver and Alice Cooper. Anytime I came into the dorm room, he was listening to either "Take Me Home Country Road" or "I Love the Dead." Strange guy, always talked about committing suicide, but he never did. He worked 30+ years designing windshield wipers for General Motors.
alice cooper reminds me of my oldest brother he turned me on to rock n roll when i was really young when i was born he was in the military my dad was very into God and all that so i never heard any rock music until i met my brother i remember thinking Alice Cooper and Jethro Tull were more like comedians I heard Auqua Lunge and laffed at the lyrics and Alice Cooper said the total opposite of what My father would talk about so I didn't really take it seriously as a kid.
I mean who would take "Snot is running down his nose.. Greasy fingers, smeary shabby clothes" Serious? I still have no idea what the hell the point was Ian Anderson was trying to make.. Lol

Saw a new post in this thread.. Came to read and realized I hadn't posted my response to Duke's story. Was still sitting waiting for me to hit reply. I need a vacation.

Here it is:

Dichotomy

no suicide even after 30 plus years of looking and touching and thinking and designing and sleeping and dreaming about windshield wipers???

He rocks.

Well, at least when he listens to Alice Cooper and shelves John Denver. :p

Reactions: Donna K.