Music favorites (add on list)

The electric spark that changed the guitar forever

Though Tony, Armand and other guitar players here would find this interesting.
interesting Duke, I have noticed the guitar evolve into a beast that refuses to be ignored and for that reason I listen and started playing again after 20 years. back at the turn of this century 2k I had a very devastating event take place in my life and I lost interest in everything in my life for me to get anything back from my old life seemed out of reach as if I were looking through the eyes of someone I did not know. I tried to go home to my old neighborhood to just drive through and look and remeber something or someone but they were all gone and even the roads changed, last year i got a guitar for my birth day almost a year to this day and something inside of me woke up and I can now play through the emotions I once knew in a past life.

For me th electric guitar has many different notes then an acustic because there are notes a human ear cannot hear unless we are in tune with it or we turn the volume up a loty like an EVP the guitar puts into words that I cannot find in any dictionary known to man.