Music favorites (add on list)

I can't think of a snappy intro; I just love this, from 1973 and way ahead of its time:
I'm not sure that works. Doesn't for me. In the spirit of hating copyright Nazis, here is another pass:
Ben I like the pic of you in the new avatar.

Reactions: Benway
From way back in 1979 a song from when I was a toddler, but hung around a long time...
Madness - Night Boat to Cairo:
And if that doesn't work (it doesn't for me), then you can hear (but sadly not watch) here (I hope):

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric
Abandon hope all ye who try to make a cool James Bond action scene. Your efforts are in vain for none can ever be cooler than this:
The ending to On Her Majesty's Secret Service was also the best ending ever and the film had Diana Rigg in it so why bother making more films?*

*Money, obviously and also that weirdly everyone hated this movie at the time and for years afterwards, despite it being the best Bond film. Oh well. Pearls, allow me to introduce you to my friend swine. I'm sure you will get along like the a.... OH MY GOD! FIRE! FIRE!

Last edited:
This isn't remotely what I was going to post but it is a fair summary of how I feel about the copyright sharks who prevent me from posting here. (Unavailable, not in your region, sorry....) Worthless bribe taking bottom feeders the lot of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric