Music favorites (add on list)

Tony, hello old friend... I was wandering the streets of World Music a few weeks ago and ran into this group playing on a corner and fell in love love love... while I really REALLY get a kick out of putting this song on and projecting it across valley to mess with the "alt-right prepper newbie neighbor" who is CLEARLY convinced I'm a commie terrorist playing towel head music (it's Hebrew but potato patato you know) the very first time I heard this/watched this video, my thought was Tony - Tony surely will get the beauty and not try to turn me into Homeland Security. I have to send this to Tony. So, weeks later - here it is. What do you think?

Light in Babylon - Baderech El Hayam

Thank you Donna that is just beautiful. It's not a style I was familiar with but I can feel the passion and coincidentally I had a recent brush with Hebrew word translations. Gotta love that hammered dulcimer!

Reactions: Debi

Back in the 1960s I used to see these guys at the Fillmore and many others too. But, they were one of my favorites.

I had a garage band back then and we played there one night ourselves. Buffalo Springfield came on just after us.

Reactions: Duke
As I became more proficient with guitar back in the 70's I was delighted to be able to figure this out and play it. No internet back then and sheet music was expensive so we did it all by ear which as it turned out was great training. I still play this.