Murder Hornet Nest Found

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

OK, so I heard last night they used dental floss to strap on a tracking device to one of these beasts to find the nest. Tells you something when they are big enough to do that!

For some reason I dont feel confident that anything will happen to reduce their takeover of the planet.Wasnt there an outer limits show with these huge wasps ? Seems that my feeble mind remembers being scared one night after watching that episode 55 years ago or so.Indigenous people that live near these things probably have tips on how to kill them off. I remember my cousin talking about the forests of SE ASIA in 1969 being full of huge bugs and wasps and snakes and you name it.

Reactions: ozentity
For some reason I dont feel confident that anything will happen to reduce their takeover of the planet.Wasnt there an outer limits show with these huge wasps ? Seems that my feeble mind remembers being scared one night after watching that episode 55 years ago or so.Indigenous people that live near these things probably have tips on how to kill them off. I remember my cousin talking about the forests of SE ASIA in 1969 being full of huge bugs and wasps and snakes and you name it.
This one?

Reactions: Walking Goose
After I nearly died a couple of years ago from a tiny paper wasp sting :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: WitchAndShaman