Multiple Upright Canines

maybe the tow co. he called was "full moon towing" and they were just there to help ?.... the old man showed up and cost them a nights pay..... just giving them the benefit of doubt. ya never know...... cool story though probably scary for him

maybe the tow co. he called was "full moon towing" and they were just there to help ?.... the old man showed up and cost them a nights pay..... just giving them the benefit of doubt. ya never know...... cool story though probably scary for him
I've heard some evil things towies get up to, like lifting dead people's wallets from accidents so you might not be far off, lol. I sort of believe this account though.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
The witness said she walked as close as 20 feet, that's way closer than most deer would let you get. They catch sight of you, and they are gone. So that's the first odd thing about the story. She was close enough to see clumps of hair like human skin but didn't run before they started chasing her? This also doesn't make sense. If these were Dogmen, then they would have caught her at that short distance. A regular dog could catch a person at that distance. This story doesn't make sense unless we look at the past witness's accounts. These creatures seem to cause fear but do not actually catch the victim, either they are following some law or people are protected by something unseen. The other possibility besides this being a total fabrication is that it was an abduction or alien encounter. There is a lot of abductees that say they would see deer or owls outside their windows or in the area before missing time. I am of course just speculating here. What do you all think?