Multiple marks on neck after sleep

I think I felt slight burning when I was touching my neck there
You may have been stung/bitten by an ant or spider and it became itchy as you slept.Not saying thats what it is, but you should rule out natural before thinking supernatural.

Reactions: Mokey
how come I didn't feel anything when that demon attacked me? Why didn't I wake up? Why don't demons attack during the day or when I'm awake at night? Are they scaredy cats?
Thinking again of personality change, I've been kinda depressed since the middle of December because of my Seasonal Affective Disorder, but I don't think this counts.

If you haven't noticed any other concrete paranormal activity and you say you don't think you have experienced a personality change then I think we should table the demonic angle and try to rule out all other possibilities. Also can you think of a reason something paranormal might have marked you like have you been to any known haunted places or come in contact with any new people that you got a weird feeling from, If you haven't noticed any activity and these scratches were very recent we can assume that whatever triggered them are relatively new. Keep note of when things happen and try your best to debunk them, and to answer your question to the best of my ability demons attack when you are at your most vulnerable. I don't know why you didn't wake up but my friend got scratches on his neck that look very similar to those and he didn't notice for a couple hours until his neck started to burn and one of our friends saw them.

If you haven't noticed any other concrete paranormal activity and you say you don't think you have experienced a personality change then I think we should table the demonic angle and try to rule out all other possibilities. Also can you think of a reason something paranormal might have marked you like have you been to any known haunted places or come in contact with any new people that you got a weird feeling from, If you haven't noticed any activity and these scratches were very recent we can assume that whatever triggered them are relatively new. Keep note of when things happen and try your best to debunk them, and to answer your question to the best of my ability demons attack when you are at your most vulnerable. I don't know why you didn't wake up but my friend got scratches on his neck that look very similar to those and he didn't notice for a couple hours until his neck started to burn and one of our friends saw them.
This morning I wasn't attacked anymore and the scratches healed 80%. Something strange is that I've been having a stiff neck for nearly half an year.

It’s totally possible you just had an itch in your sleep and scratched it yourself. Is there a reason you think it is more?