Multiple marks on neck after sleep

NimeniAltu98

Reaction score
I slept alone last night and I woke up with multiple marks on my neck this morning. Why did this happen?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190225-114726_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20190225-114726_WhatsApp.jpg
    725.3 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: Paintman
Just to eliminate the obvious they couldn't be from a pet or an animal? If that's not the case It could be something more serious, have you experienced any other activity or noticed your personality change? I ask that because I have seen scratches just like that and they were the result of a demonic attack. I can't be for sure but if those aren't from an animal I would be very careful. There are a lot of people on this forum who can help if that's the case, thanks for sharing and keep us updated.

Reactions: Paintman
Just to eliminate the obvious they couldn't be from a pet or an animal? If that's not the case It could be something more serious, have you experienced any other activity or noticed your personality change? I ask that because I have seen scratches just like that and they were the result of a demonic attack. I can't be for sure but if those aren't from an animal I would be very careful. There are a lot of people on this forum who can help if that's the case, thanks for sharing and keep us updated.
no, it wasn't any animal. When I went to sleep, my neck was fine, or at least that's what I remember. I was fine during the day too, I'm fond of this. I have a slight feeling that it happened 1-2 hours before going to sleep because I think I felt slight burning when I was touching my neck there, not sure though. About my personality, it is the same. How can I be more careful?

how come I didn't feel anything when that demon attacked me? Why didn't I wake up? Why don't demons attack during the day or when I'm awake at night? Are they scaredy cats?
Thinking again of personality change, I've been kinda depressed since the middle of December because of my Seasonal Affective Disorder, but I don't think this counts.

how come I didn't feel anything when that demon attacked me? Why didn't I wake up? Why don't demons attack during the day or when I'm awake at night? Are they scaredy cats?
Thinking again of personality change, I've been kinda depressed since the middle of December because of my Seasonal Affective Disorder, but I don't think this counts.
Marks on the neck alone do not a demon make. Many things can happen to cause marks or scratches. Before I would even consider this being in anyway demonic activity, there would have to be other activity going on.

Because we are all immersed in so many TV shows and talk of demons, we often jump straight to that as a cause for activity. Before you would make that assumption, I would say you need to look at all areas of your life for other specific signs and to rule out any other possible ways the marks could have occured, including accidental marking while asleep from scratching or nightmare thrashing about.

the floor, the walls and the ceiling started making sounds 1-2 hours ago...

the floor, the walls and the ceiling started making sounds 1-2 hours ago...
Make note of times and locations and try to investigate the source. My wife and I have made a habit of clearing the house because even though we've had a couple hauntings, most of the bumps at night are exactly that, bumps in the night.

Reactions: Debi
Make note of times and locations and try to investigate the source. My wife and I have made a habit of clearing the house because even though we've had a couple hauntings, most of the bumps at night are exactly that, bumps in the night.
what do you mean by "clearing the house" and "most of the bumps at night are exactly that, bumps in night"?

what do you mean by "clearing the house" and "most of the bumps at night are exactly that, bumps in night"?
Clearing the house is using sage and prayers to cleanse the energy. And bumps in the night means that everything that happens is not always something paranormal It can be the house settling, wood creaking from moisture, etc.

In the paranormal world, the first thing we do is look at other causes for events that happen. Those have to be ruled out first before anything can be considered in the paranormal range. Also, in the case of true demonic activity, there is usually a series of events that happen together that would make it fall in the demonic range. That is why Charleh suggested you possibly keep a diary or notes of when things happen so you can see if it is truly tied together and how much activity you actually have. Sometimes a pattern will emerge from those notes.

Clearing the house is using sage and prayers to cleanse the energy. And bumps in the night means that everything that happens is not always something paranormal It can be the house settling, wood creaking from moisture, etc.

In the paranormal world, the first thing we do is look at other causes for events that happen. Those have to be ruled out first before anything can be considered in the paranormal range. Also, in the case of true demonic activity, there is usually a series of events that happen together that would make it fall in the demonic range. That is why Charleh suggested you possibly keep a diary or notes of when things happen so you can see if it is truly tied together and how much activity you actually have. Sometimes a pattern will emerge from those notes.
That and I'm also referring to looking around to find the source of noise. Were in a bad neighborhood to put it lightly.

Reactions: Debi