Muddy Polo Pony

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Is this a miracle?
2 days ago my brother and I were playing golf in cold, wet and muddy conditions. He hit a wedge shot in tall rough , and to power through, he kicked up a lot of mud.

One little spatter of mud blew back on him and perfectly covered the logo on his sweater. No other mud anywhere.
20201029_151531.jpg
After extensive scientific testing (spit on figure) it is conclusively determined to be real mud.

( Given that this is 2020 and Halloween, is this spooky, or just astonishing astronomical odds ? )

The mud covered the Polo Pony logo but did not get on the sweater.
I think it was a supernatural splatter.

Reactions: Lynne
My guess is that the odds are exactly the same as hitting a "hole in one", but since he was already on the fairway at this point in the universe, and not tee' ing off, fate caused him to have to settle with the next way to beat the statistics.......muddy pony.

Is this a miracle?
2 days ago my brother and I were playing golf in cold, wet and muddy conditions. He hit a wedge shot in tall rough , and to power through, he kicked up a lot of mud.

One little spatter of mud blew back on him and perfectly covered the logo on his sweater. No other mud anywhere.
View attachment 27848
After extensive scientific testing (spit on figure) it is conclusively determined to be real mud.

( Given that this is 2020 and Halloween, is this spooky, or just astonishing astronomical odds ? )
That's a YES from me

Treeem had already hit a hole-in-one this year. So recalculate stuff.

Whatever just happened was not right.

That logo was blown out by mud. Landed only on the logo.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
I was really hoping that Duke and Christie would calculate the the weight and velocity of the mud splatter. And then figure in the velocity of the mud coming back from a single-digit handicapper given the weather in Southern Indiana at the time.
Noooooo, you need to recalibrate your trigonometry. 'The Ghost Splat" was in Lafayette Indiana.

Reactions: Paulm