Most used..

I used to hang my keys on a hook in the kitchen so that I didn't have to look all over for them. It made life so much simpler! Back when I wore watches, I had an incident that baffled the heck out of me. I always took my watch off before going to sleep, and would place it on the nightstand. One day I was frantically searching all over for it, then got a suspicion. It had fallen into the small waste basket that I had next to my bed. Whew!

"What?" without a doubt.

My wife is stone deaf in her right ear, and I have a 75% loss at mid-range frequencies in my right ear. Hers is due to an infection as a child and growing-up poor, mine is from nearly 4 decades of cumulative industrial exposure. Actually 2 decades; once I discovered it, I began using hearing protection religiously. Well, except for listening to music, lol!
I did wear ear plugs to a Who concert once, and my ears still rang for three days afterwards. I'm calling it a religious experience. :)

Hope this doesn't insult any one... but... F**k! is the most heard in this house. It pretty much covers everything... A whole lot of stuff goes down every minute of every day... in this World of the Woods... soooo... you can bet... you'll hear (or not) F**k! ...as in

*In modern usage, the term f**k and its derivatives (such as fu*ker and fu*king) are used as a noun, a verb, an adjective, an interjection or an adverb.

There ... you See? Pretty much covers my life.

Debi... feel free to blank this out... but it is Truth here. lololol...

th.jpg

Did you take off your shoes. Since covid, I am careful to make sure shoes don't bring in stuff. The next would be, don't let the cat out.
During Covid i had a homeowner request i not touch anything, move, breathe, set my tools down lol. Kind of hard to diagnose an electrical issue without being able to do any of those lol.