Most used..

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
340479292_641469947808528_1310536856660333390_n.jpg

It's a tie in my house between "Where is...?" and "What?"

I live with 2 guys who somehow can't find things if it's right in front of them. Not sure how this happens..does the ketchup hide in the fridge when they open the door? Do the keys jump off the shelf where they reside and only show themselves to me? It's a mystery.

And I live with a hearing impaired hubs so I'm constantly repeating things to him when he says "What????" (This may be why women are said to talk more...just sayin'...lol)

And the runner up is "I need..." It's been gaining in the daily poll but still sits in the third place spot.

Don't know if it's a phrase but SHUT UP TED I would say around 5 to 10 times daily. Ted is my male Parson Russell and is more than very vocal, lol. You hear the neighbors yelling at him and I'm on 25 acres, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_3161.JPG
    IMG_3161.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
He's cute! lol
He is but I have other descriptions that are not as flattering, lol. He has different barks for cats, foxes, pigs, roos and people. He makes a chattering sound at snakes which is scary when I hear it. Everyone that meets Ted wants him, I'd give them a week :weary:.

Attachments

• IMG_3169.JPG
    IMG_3169.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
He is but I have other descriptions that are not as flattering, lol. He has different barks for cats, foxes, pigs, roos and people. He makes a chattering sound at snakes which is scary when I hear it. Everyone that meets Ted wants him, I'd give them a week :weary:.
Ted has what we'd call "personality"...lol

It's a tie in my house between "Where is...?" and "What?"
It's almost the same in my house, "Have you seen my keys?" followed closely by "Can somebody call my phone?" My wife loses her keys at least 2 or 3 times a week. Sometimes it's her car keys, sometimes her work keys. I have a spare key to her car that I keep on it's own key ring because I have to let her use it so often. The worst is that after spending 10-15 minutes looking for her keys she for some reason blames everyone else for running late.

My wife is also the one who loses her phone most often. The kids lose theirs, typically between the couch cushions, about once a month. My wife loses her phone about once a week. When we do find it the places it was hiding are baffling, in the pantry, in the fridge, lodged about a foot deep in-between the mattress and the box spring, once inside the box spring some how, in the clothes hamper, under the coffee table and other such odd places.

One time she was looking for her phone because she was waiting on a text and I asked if she left it in the car. So she went out to the car and there it was. About 10 minutes later she got the text which meant it was time to leave the house, except she couldn't find her key. The keys that she took out to the car so she could unlock the door, literally minutes before. I asked her "Didn't you just have them in your hand to get your phone?" and "What did you do with them when you got back in the house?" She got mad and said "How should I know?!" which I had to bite my tongue and not give the smart Alec response of "The keys were in your hands, have your hands been attached to your arms all day?"

It's almost the same in my house, "Have you seen my keys?" followed closely by "Can somebody call my phone?" My wife loses her keys at least 2 or 3 times a week. Sometimes it's her car keys, sometimes her work keys. I have a spare key to her car that I keep on it's own key ring because I have to let her use it so often. The worst is that after spending 10-15 minutes looking for her keys she for some reason blames everyone else for running late.

My wife is also the one who loses her phone most often. The kids lose theirs, typically between the couch cushions, about once a month. My wife loses her phone about once a week. When we do find it the places it was hiding are baffling, in the pantry, in the fridge, lodged about a foot deep in-between the mattress and the box spring, once inside the box spring some how, in the clothes hamper, under the coffee table and other such odd places.

One time she was looking for her phone because she was waiting on a text and I asked if she left it in the car. So she went out to the car and there it was. About 10 minutes later she got the text which meant it was time to leave the house, except she couldn't find her key. The keys that she took out to the car so she could unlock the door, literally minutes before. I asked her "Didn't you just have them in your hand to get your phone?" and "What did you do with them when you got back in the house?" She got mad and said "How should I know?!" which I had to bite my tongue and not give the smart Alec response of "The keys were in your hands, have your hands been attached to your arms all day?"
Good grief, Steve! Is she apporting that phone to odd places? lol Inside the box springs?