Most unusual paranormal experience I've ever had

Pinealea

Reaction score
I have been experiencing the paranormal for as long as I remember remembering. Recently I experienced something unlike any other. Rather frightening. Hoping to find answers

Welcome to the forum. Share, and we'll see if we can help you find a few answers. :)

I'm heading out for the night, but others will be by tonight most likely. I shall read you tomorrow. Blessed be.

I have been experiencing the paranormal for as long as I remember remembering. Recently I experienced something unlike any other. Rather frightening. Hoping to find answers
Please continue with your experience, its fine, no one is here to debunk anything you have to say, we have gathered here for one reason... (We have something we have to tell other's that may have been through it?) because keeping these things to ourselves doesn't really work out too well. No pressure but be assured you will not be trolled or mocked in any way on this forum.

Reactions: xerafera
Hoping to find answers
Hi Pinealea ,same as you I have experienced paranormal things since childhood,some scary, some beautiful, I'm sure someone on here could give you some answers and support with this.

Reactions: xerafera

Welcome to the PNF Pinealea. No matter how unusual your experience seems to you, there is a chance that one or more of the PNF members have some kind of similar experience(s).

If your experience seems to be unfamiliar to us, we are greatly interested just the same. We can ask you a gazillion questions about what your know and recall and help you grow your understanding of what happened. At the same time, everyone who reads our discussion has the opportunity to learn too.

Reactions: Lynne

share your experience...everyone in here very understanding..they will answer you..

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
share your experience...everyone in here very understanding..they will answer you..

Hi Xerafera. I suspect you are busy with planning your wedding. Only a few more days.

As you pointed out, together we will help uncover meaning to this new member’s experience.

Hi Xerafera. I suspect you are busy with planning your wedding. Only a few more days.

As you pointed out, together we will help uncover meaning to this new member’s experience.
yeah...busy...i still cover people work at hospital mortuary today..i will start leave off on 18.12....hehehe

Reactions: Lynne