Most embarrassing......

My husband and I have like no shame, so we're usually the gift-givers who try to embarrass our friends. We've had vibrating rings, vibrators, paddles, whips, you name it. Anyone and everyone. SO many red faces!
Please don’t send us toys on our birthdays! :D

Reactions: Lynne
For my 25th birthday, my staff surprised me by hiring a stripper to come to our office. I know that is hard to accept but my staff actually got the prior approval of our HR Officer to do it.

As sedate and family-friendly as the entertainment was planned to be, that is not how it actually went down. The dancer turned out to be a girl I dated in high school; so to return the favor for breaking up with her years earlier, she ramped up the show and got a lot more "aggressive" than the parties had agreed to.

Lots of questionable photos taken that day.

Needless to say that was the last stripper ever allowed into our offices.

that you knew of!!
;)

This didn't happen to me, but I was witness to it. I had arranged for a group to come into my nursing home and give gifts to each of the residents. All the gifts were the same, and given from a church in much love. One of the gifts in each box was a pair of socks. When the child gave the gift to my patient with no legs, he was suddenly mortified. He kept telling my little old man "I'm sorry! I'm sooo sorry!" At that point my darling patient hugged the child and said, "Thank you so very much! I sure did need hand warmers for my chilly mornings! Look how good this will work for me!" He prmptly slid the socks on his hands kind of making them into mittens and spent the rest of the evening with this child showing him how warm his hands would be because of his gift.

Just had to add this story of how to take embarrasement and change it to a gift of love.

well THAT raised the vibration! :):)

Reactions: Charleh
Most embarrassing gift I got was a tubular cigar case from Cuba. It didn’t look like a cigar case.

Reactions: Lynne and Eli
When I was about eleven I got a bike for Christmas. I loved my Raleigh Grifter, my trusty friend who had won many races and the new bike was very much a "you'll grow into it". It was way to big. So big that I couldn't even touch the ground when I was on it, but it was obviously expensive. It was a mountain bike with about fifteen gears... and we lived in one of the flattest places on Earth! I hated it but but my parents really wanted me to try out my present, so I had to go out to the park for a ride.

I don't remember how but I ended up with a girl I knew, wondering how I was going to get off without falling over. I couldn't stop so she had to jog beside me while I wobbled around as slowly as I could while still balancing way up there, all the while trying to act like everything was fine.

At that point, somehow the laces on both shoes somehow came undone and wrapped themselves round the pedals! I was tied to the damned thing!!! I had to own up that I couldn't get off but there was no way to get me down. I ended up riding round and round the park with her running after me until I was exhausted and fell over.

Last edited:
When I was about eleven I got a bike for Christmas. I loved my Raleigh Grifter, my trusty friend who had won many races and the new bike was very much a "you'll grow into it". It was way to big. So big that I couldn't even touch the ground when I was on it, but it was obviously expensive. It was a mountain bike with about fifteen gears... and we lived in one of the flattest places on Earth! I hated it but but my parents really wanted me to try out my present, so I had to go out to the park for a ride.

I don't remember how but I ended up with a girl I knew, wondering how I was going to get off without falling over. I couldn't stop so she had to jog beside me while I wobbled around as slowly as I could while still balancing way up there, all the while trying to act like everything was fine.

At that point, somehow the laces on both shoes somehow came undone and wrapped themselves round the pedals! I was tied to the damned thing!!! I had to own up that I couldn't get off but there was no way to get me down. I ended up riding round and round the park with her running after me until I was exhausted and fell over.
This was a good one !

I can’t think of an imbarrasing gift at the moment. I sure have enjoyed reading these tho.